Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 26-11-2005, 12:33 PM   #61
eb_5litre
It'll Buff Out.

Anything religious or political is gonna get out of hand... so maybe Krystal Meyers should not have been promoted as a religious singer on this forum? Whats wrong with just promoting her and her music rather than having her labelled a christian rocker?
Old 26-11-2005, 12:36 PM   #62
Blue Oval Mopar Man
Has Blue Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb_5litre
Anything religious or political is gonna get out of hand... so maybe Krystal Meyers should not have been promoted as a religious singer on this forum? Whats wrong with just promoting her and her music rather than having her labelled a christian rocker?

I was going to say that earlier eb, but im sure it will be wrong to suggest it !

I'm not arrogent , Just superior
Blue Oval Mopar Man is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-11-2005, 02:25 PM   #63
bluovl

In the photos she is a cute looking chick but her top and bottom teeth appear to be permanently fixed together. She is smiling but could be suffering a little bit of discomfort.
69 Mustang Convertible
XA 351 Coupe
1965 Galaxie Convertible
2005 GT-P
AU XR6 Ute
bluovl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-11-2005, 05:09 PM   #64
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

I don't want to have to close this thread so let me say this just once:

1. Those who believe this thread doesn't belong in a non automotive discussion section of this forum should perhaps go and research the meaning of forum before making any further comment. As long as the thread doesn't breach the site TOC people are generally free to discuss anything they are passionate about.

2. Those who feel they want to make negative comment about the religious beliefs of another individual should go and look up the meaning of tolerance before displaying any more of their ignroance.

3. Those who wish to discuss the merits of various teapot designs should feel free to start a thread on that topic in this section.

That should only leave on topic discussion that isn't insulting to the beliefs of any individual and which contributes in some manner to this thread.

Regards
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-11-2005, 08:46 PM   #65
GTS_300_Coupe
Mandy Moore FTW!

Thank you very much russellw. I didnt mean to create such tension I should've known religion and politics are very touchy subjects.
Krystal Meyers is a christian singer so I thought it would be appropriate first and foremost to let that be known so people already knew what the subject was about.
GTS_300_Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-11-2005, 09:06 PM   #66
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_EL_XR8
Here is a picture of a teapot it has little or nothing to do with Fords or anything automotive for that matter, it is unlikely to be of much interest to many other readers, but for those who love teapots here is 2c worth.

I trust all those who enjoy teapots will appreciate this shared joy and those who do not will not mind the bandwidth or time used.
I like the blue stripes, reminds me of the blue oval adorning the front grill of my car :voldar02:
Redrum is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-11-2005, 09:08 PM   #67
GTS_300_Coupe
Mandy Moore FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum
I like the blue stripes, reminds me of the blue oval adorning the front grill of my car :voldar02:
dude, read the WARNING. I dont want my thread to get closed.
GTS_300_Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-11-2005, 10:31 PM   #68
masters24
I gots me a UTE

So Tradgic that a group of people cant talk about music civilly just because it has an aspect of religion in it...

GROW UP GUYS and respect others opinions... (even better SHUT YOUR PIE HOLES WHEN YOU AINT GOT NOTHIN GOOD TO SAY!!!)

masters24 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-11-2005, 10:47 PM   #69
eb_5litre
It'll Buff Out.

And this thread probably would have died a peaceful death but now you've rehashed it..... it went a whole day without a post.