Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 01:34 AM   #61
shedcoupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: "" MAYAN CALANDER ""

I remember the old girl telling me about some crew who all got dressed up in white robes and hung out on the Domain in Sydney and waited for JC to come walking across the harbour to gather them all up.
The 'dear leader' re-scheduled after the event didn't happen as planned, then 're-scheduled', then disappeared with the cash.
This was in the 1920's I think.
Not much changes - people like to be in awe of 'the end of the world as we know it'' it seems.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:43 AM   #62
ST
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJjQMwEjC1I
Old 03-05-2011, 07:50 AM   #63
MAGPIE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by shedcoupe
I remember the old girl telling me about some crew who all got dressed up in white robes and hung out on the Domain in Sydney and waited for JC to come walking across the harbour to gather them all up.
The 'dear leader' re-scheduled after the event didn't happen as planned, then 're-scheduled', then disappeared with the cash.
This was in the 1920's I think.
Not much changes - people like to be in awe of 'the end of the world as we know it'' it seems.
Bollocks Jeremy Clarkson wasn't even born then
Old 03-05-2011, 09:47 AM   #64
distortion

ahhh this thread is hilarious to read... some of it more so than others... the fact is scientists believe there are numerous dimensions - 3d, time, etc etc... just because it is a dimension, doesnt mean there is 'alien life' in that dimension. Is there seperate life in 2d to 3d? no. As for the bible/christianity being the only religion that is 'full of stories', well yeah it is full of stories - with a hell of a lot of them verified by archaeological facts, other texts/books from the same period of time... I find it very interesting that every major people group has so much in common - for example the flood story is retold in very similar ways in every people group (china, india, aboriginals, etc). As for aliens - if the usa created a fighter plane so advanced humans couldnt fly in it because of our physical makeup - why wouldnt they try to create a 'human' like creature that they could control, or was human enough to be on their side, to control this new technology? Just a guess... The world will not end in 2012, it will begin to end when us humans decide to fight each other for oil, for power, and for land, food etc. The rumblings of the next world war are starting now - look at what is happening in the middle east, look at the economies of the world and balances of power completely changing so quickly... 2012 MAY be the time the wars start - but it will only be coincidence my opinions only
Old 03-05-2011, 11:14 AM   #65
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben73
The Mayan calender will destroy the world in the same way computers destroyed the world on 1/1/2000, very badly.
Yes, except no one has worked out how to rip off huge amounts of money updating everyone's calendars against the y2k1d2 bug......
Old 03-05-2011, 11:38 AM   #66
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

Doesn’t it end in 2012 because that’s the end of the ‘age’ or something….

Something to do with the stars/planets…Remember seeing it on a doco.

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.
Old 03-05-2011, 02:06 PM   #67
Windsor220
Now Fordless

Maybe the calendar is representing the end of the Falcon.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:19 PM   #68
ST
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by distortion
ahhh this thread is hilarious to read... some of it more so than others... the fact is scientists believe there are numerous dimensions - 3d, time, etc etc...
There is no belief. It's a fact that there are 4 dimensions; 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time. There is however a belief among some scientists that there are more (eg. string theory).

Quote:
just because it is a dimension, doesnt mean there is 'alien life' in that dimension. Is there seperate life in 2d to 3d? no.
What? Where is this 2 dimensional universe you speak of? How do you know of it's inhabitants? Also once again we live in a 4 dimensional universe not 3 dimensional.

Quote:
As for the bible/christianity being the only religion that is 'full of stories', well yeah it is full of stories - with a hell of a lot of them verified by archaeological facts, other texts/books from the same period of time...
This is completely untrue.

Quote:
I find it very interesting that every major people group has so much in common - for example the flood story is retold in very similar ways in every people group (china, india, aboriginals, etc).
It's "interesting" but physically impossible.

Quote:
As for aliens - if the usa created a fighter plane so advanced humans couldnt fly in it because of our physical makeup - why wouldnt they try to create a 'human' like creature that they could control, or was human enough to be on their side, to control this new technology? Just a guess...
I'm assuming you aren't referring to foreigner when you say alien so you'd be going with the common definition of an extraterrestrial being. This means an alien has to come from somewhere other than Earth. There have been planes created all over the world too advanced for humans to fly, for example the Eurofighter Typhoon. It requires a multitude of computer systems on board just to keep it in the air and the right way up due to it's intentionally unstable design (which improves maneuverability) and it can never be 'manually' controlled by a human.

Biotechnology doesn't even come into the equation.

Quote:
The world will not end in 2012, it will begin to end when us humans decide to fight each other for oil, for power, and for land, food etc.
The rumblings of the next world war are starting now - look at what is happening in the middle east, look at the economies of the world and balances of power completely changing so quickly... 2012 MAY be the time the wars start - but it will only be coincidence my opinions only
The world won't end nor begin to end any time soon.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:27 PM   #69
TC200six
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor220
Maybe the calendar is representing the end of the Falcon.
Uh oh!

If anything were to end next year, maybe that is what it would be?
Old 03-05-2011, 04:38 PM   #70
gtfpv
GT

i just find it so funny how some people can rule things out , as easily as some can rule things in . eg i dont know if the boogie man , a cat , a bird, or a mouse is even in the next room of my house , as i'm not in there , so how can i rule in or out of a planet coming to crash into the earth . i can only hear about 20 metres away and see about 100metres clearly .
the odds are the same as the world ending now , as it is tomorrow , or nov 2011, or dec 2012, WTF would i or anyone else know about the facts .
it really annoys me how some people think there was never a flood of the earth , how the F would you know , i've heard if an asteroid the size of a country say 4000kms hit the earth we wouldnt see it coming with the naked eye due to its speed . my eyes are the only things i can rely on , not what someone tells me .
the funny thing is , if you believe this may be true , your a dill , if you think it 100% cant be true , your also a dill .
my own common sense tells me that it wont happen , that there is no aliens or ufos , other parrallel universes, ghosts etc etc because i havent seen one , i wouldnt even know there was another planet in my solor system unless someone told me so , so i'm forced to believe someone else when they tell me there is . pompas *** opinions on keyboards dont sway me either way , it is interesting though , the odds are the mayan cllander is wrong, or its interpretation is wrong , that doesnt say much for any of us , as i suspected .

Last edited by gtfpv; 03-05-2011 at 04:43 PM.
Old 03-05-2011, 04:57 PM   #71
xbcool
dazed&confused

my head hurts from reading this thread ,definatly some interesting thoughts.

I might just wait for 22/12/2012 and see if were still here.

then race out for my christmas shopping

steve

beauty is only skin deep.
ugly goes all the way to the bone.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:09 PM   #72
ST
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
i just find it so funny how some people can rule things out , as easily as some can rule things in . eg i dont know if the boogie man , a cat , a bird, or a mouse is even in the next room of my house , as i'm not in there , so how can i rule in or out of a planet coming to crash into the earth . i can only hear about 20 metres away and see about 100metres clearly .
Probably because you aren't an astronomer, astrophysicist or scientist of any form that studies the universe outside of our own planet. They can see incomprehensibly far distances and study our own solar system with a great deal of accuracy.

Quote:
the odds are the same as the world ending now , as it is tomorrow , or nov 2011, or dec 2012, WTF would i or anyone else know about the facts .
You know about as much as the ancient mayans - Nothing. However those who's profession it is to study such phenomena know a great deal and can give accurate future forecasts.

Quote:
it really annoys me how some people think there was never a flood of the earth , how the F would you know ,
Because it is completely impossible.

Quote:
i've heard if an asteroid the size of a country say 4000kms hit the earth we wouldnt see it coming with the naked eye due to its speed . my eyes are the only things i can rely on , not what someone tells me .
Yes because nobody can be more knowledgeable than you right? Nobody can see more than you can with your naked eyesight right? Denial and ignorance are bliss.

Quote:
the funny thing is , if you believe this may be true , your a dill , if you think it 100% cant be true , your also a dill .
You don't need to believe when you have evidence and accurate predictability with theories.

Quote:
my own common sense tells me that it wont happen
, that there is no aliens or ufos , other parrallel universes, ghosts etc etc because i havent seen one , i wouldnt even know there was another planet in my solor system unless someone told me so , so i'm forced to believe someone else when they tell me there is . pompas *** opinions on keyboards dont sway me either way , it is interesting though , the odds are the mayan cllander is wrong, or its interpretation is wrong , that doesnt say much for any of us , as i suspected .
There are no odds with the Mayan calendar, it is simply wrong. It was written by a comparatively primitive civilisation with very little scientific knowledge.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:17 PM   #73
gtfpv
GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST
Probably because you aren't an astronomer, astrophysicist or scientist of any form that studies the universe outside of our own planet. They can see incomprehensibly far distances and study our own solar system with a great deal of accuracy.

You know about as much as the ancient mayans - Nothing. However those who's profession it is to study such phenomena know a great deal and can give accurate future forecasts.

Because it is completely impossible.

Yes because nobody can be more knowledgeable than you right? Nobody can see more than you can with your naked eyesight right? Denial and ignorance are bliss.

You don't need to believe when you have evidence and accurate predictability with theories.

There are no odds with the Mayan calendar, it is simply wrong. It was written by a comparatively primitive civilisation with very little scientific knowledge.

i think this post is very well written and makes a lot of sense . but it tells us that we were very dumb in history compared to now , and in hindsite that is true , even over the last 100 years , but we could stil be very stupid on the scale of knowledge/ versus fact . the real truth is we the masses are only given stories to believe , each one of us does not have the tools to form our own opinions , which cause great skepticsm and worse schitsophrania. the evidence of this is the internet itself .
Old 03-05-2011, 05:20 PM   #74
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Quote:
so how can i rule in or out of a planet coming to crash into the earth . i can only hear about 20 metres away and see about 100metres clearly .
it really annoys me how some people think there was never a flood of the earth , how the F would you know , i've heard if an asteroid the size of a country say 4000kms hit the earth we wouldnt see it coming with the naked eye due to its speed . my eyes are the only things i can rely on , not what someone tells me .
Have you seen inside the internal combustion engine of your own car? Since I'm assuming you probably haven't, it then must not work?

Gravity is the answer to your query on Planet X. The orbit around the sun the kooks are predicting of Planet X is impossible to begin with - given its orbit, it would simply break from the Sun's gravitational pull and drift off into interstellar space. If it were a possible orbit, it would impart a gravitational pull on the Sun which would be measurable and be able to tell us the mass and orbit of this mystery planet that simply does not exist.

We don't use the naked eye to observe objects that may impact the Earth. There are many teams that scan the sky with instruments that detect and predict the path of Near Earth Objects.

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news171.html

Is a 400m asteroid due in November that will pass the Earth within the orbit of the moon - which is a very near miss.

A flood of the Earth? There's no geological evidence to suggest that the entire Earth was covered in water. I believe figures have been put at ~90% but it's not something I'm that interested in. Are we talking about the evolution/creation of the Earth or Noah's Ark fairytale?

Edit: apart from Planet X imparting a gravitational pull on the Sun, it would also be imparting a gravitational pull on all other celestial bodies in the Solar System and would be easily observable.

Last edited by Rodp; 03-05-2011 at 05:36 PM.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:35 PM   #75
ST
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
i think this post is very well written and makes a lot of sense . but it tells us that we were very dumb in history compared to now , and in hindsite that is true , even over the last 100 years , but we could stil be very stupid on the scale of knowledge/ versus fact . the real truth is we the masses are only given stories to believe , each one of us does not have the tools to form our own opinions , which cause great skepticsm and worse schitsophrania. the evidence of this is the internet itself .
People were just as intelligent then as they are now, they just didn't have the technological and scientific history to study the universe with any sort of accuracy or plausibility.

Of course we are still learning a great deal more each and every day. We will have a greater knowledge base in 100 years than we do presently. But we do have accurate testable theories and applicable knowledge.

You are absolutely right about people being skeptical and paranoid, this is the root of the problem. People turn to the wrong sources; they turn to something easy to grasp and immediately understandable. This is why so many of these theories run on basic mathematics and very little that the layman cannot comprehend with no sound scientific reasoning underneath.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:43 PM   #76
gtfpv
GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodp
Have you seen inside the internal combustion engine of your own car? Since I'm assuming you probably haven't, it then must not work?

Gravity is the answer to your query on Planet X. The orbit around the sun the kooks are predicting of Planet X is impossible to begin with - given its orbit, it would simply break from the Sun's gravitational pull and drift off into interstellar space. If it were a possible orbit, it would impart a gravitational pull on the Sun which would be measurable and be able to tell us the mass and orbit of this mystery planet that simply does not exist.

We don't use the naked eye to observe objects that may impact the Earth. There are many teams that scan the sky with instruments that detect and predict the path of Near Earth Objects.

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news171.html

Is a 400m asteroid due in November that will pass the Earth within the orbit of the moon - which is a very near miss.

A flood of the Earth? There's no geological evidence to suggest that the entire Earth was covered in water. I believe figures have been put at ~90% but it's not something I'm that interested in. Are we talking about the evolution/creation of the Earth or Noah's Ark fairytale?
well who writes history , the victors or the losers ? you saying noahs ark is a fairy tail is instantly catagorising the earths percentage of religion in any form , as uninformed, uneducated,simply wrong thinking people , which puts you into a minority of the human race . i'm not knocking your intelligence at all , nothing wrong with rational logical thinking , however, what you know is probably only a very small fraction of whats real and whats fact on the scale of all knowledge , Einstiens theory was regarded as fact , now its being challanged . the mayan callender for example , is it a simple theory with no basis ? at the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, i dont want to argue with you , i actually debate these crazy conspiracy theorists and get similar reasons for there thinking also , i guess i'm stuck in the middle , but i 100% do not think the mayan calender predicted the end of the world , and if so i think it is wrong , but it is only based on my own probability thinking, because i also think that governments dont disclose thiings to us commoners in the way of weaponry , technology,and politics, therefore they cant be 100% trusted in knowledge disclosure either . as far as proving the bible wrong , i simply cannot , i cannot prove that god doesnt exist, nor can i prove that we weren't created , logically we evolved , but that is simply harder to believe than the creation theory.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:43 PM   #77
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: vztrt is one of the most consistent and respected contributors to AFF, I have found his contributions are most useful to discussion as well as answering members queries. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST
People were just as intelligent then as they are now, they just didn't have the technological and scientific history to study the universe with any sort of accuracy or plausibility.

Of course we are still learning a great deal more each and every day. We will have a greater knowledge base in 100 years than we do presently. But we do have accurate testable theories and applicable knowledge.

You are absolutely right about people being skeptical and paranoid, this is the root of the problem. People turn to the wrong sources; they turn to something easy to grasp and immediately understandable. This is why so many of these theories run on basic mathematics and very little that the layman cannot comprehend with no sound scientific reasoning underneath.

Also remember that we have had to relearn a lot due to Christianity and the dark ages setting us back for centuries.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:44 PM   #78
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

*Sigh*...

The Mayan calender works like this:
There are five rows of numbers, starting at zero. They click over exactly like the odometer of a car. Once the one of the far right reaches 20, it clicks over to zero again, and the next one in line clicks to 1. Then it goes on and on until they all reach 20, and it returns to zero and starts again.
The Mayan Long Count calender is actually not that hard to work out. The rows are all given names, from right to left:
1 day = 1 Kin
20 days = 1 Winal
360 days = 1 Tun
7200 days (about 20 years) = 1 Katun
144,000 days (@ 400 years) = 1 Baktun.
So by this calender, 0.0.1.0.0 equals approximately one year.

The problem is, that the date in 2012 is, by the Mayan calender, 13.0.0.0.0.
No one has adequately explained why that "13" shouldn't just keep on going to 20 like all the other numbers...the Mayans themselves certainly don't claim it has to stop there.

Mayan elders today say that they have never said the world will end on that date. In fact there are other carvings showing dates further into the future than 13.0.0.0.0, so it isn't the end. They are actually quite annoyed that new-agers have hijacked thier beliefs (which aren't actually all that old, only a thousand years or so), and twisted them to suit thier own money-making philosophy to write some books and make some cash off gullible people.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:10 PM   #79
gtfpv
GT

Talking Re: "" MAYAN CALANDER ""

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011G6E
*Sigh*...

The Mayan calender works like this:
There are five rows of numbers, starting at zero. They click over exactly like the odometer of a car. Once the one of the far right reaches 20, it clicks over to zero again, and the next one in line clicks to 1. Then it goes on and on until they all reach 20, and it returns to zero and starts again.
The Mayan Long Count calender is actually not that hard to work out. The rows are all given names, from right to left:
1 day = 1 Kin
20 days = 1 Winal
360 days = 1 Tun
7200 days (about 20 years) = 1 Katun
144,000 days (@ 400 years) = 1 Baktun.
So by this calender, 0.0.1.0.0 equals approximately one year.

The problem is, that the date in 2012 is, by the Mayan calender, 13.0.0.0.0.
No one has adequately explained why that "13" shouldn't just keep on going to 20 like all the other numbers...the Mayans themselves certainly don't claim it has to stop there.

Mayan elders today say that they have never said the world will end on that date. In fact there are other carvings showing dates further into the future than 13.0.0.0.0, so it isn't the end. They are actually quite annoyed that new-agers have hijacked thier beliefs (which aren't actually all that old, only a thousand years or so), and twisted them to suit thier own money-making philosophy to write some books and make some cash off gullible people.

top post mate . i wish i could give you a smiley for it .
Old 03-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #80
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
Yes, except no one has worked out how to rip off huge amounts of money updating everyone's calendars against the y2k1d2 bug......
LOL, Victoria Racing Club got done over BIG TIME with the updating calender thing.

Here is the conspiracy theory I follow:

Quote:
Once Paul McCartney died, the Jews took over Wall Street and the struggle for world control between the Jews, the Illuminati and the Lizard People began.
When the Lizard People failed to convince the pu...blic of the Failed Moon Landings they created AIDS, this left a power vacuum in Hollywood to allow the Scientologists to take over and work with the KKK to sterilize the Black man via Fried Chicken.

Princess Diana got wind of this and planned 9/11 in retaliation. Her ties to Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden were formed in a stormy love affair in the early eighties whilst she worked for the CIA.

Her work at the CIA involved researching the connection with the Jewish and the Mayan people and whether Jesus worked with the Mayans in constructing their calender, Diana was of course a born again Mormon at this stage in her life.
It is for this reason the Lizard People had Diana killed, they discovered her plans for 9/11 and sold them to the Jews.

Once the Jews had cleared the land in Manhattan they now had the ability to triangulate the Egyptian Pyramids, the Mayan Pyramids and the buried Manhattan Pyramid. The recently discovered Manhattan Pyramid was unearthed by the Lizard People who conveniently live at the centre of the Earth.

Once the planets are aligned on this date, the combined gravity field will strip the earth of it's surface, the earth will now reveal its true form as the Lizard People intended.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:37 PM   #81
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Quote:
well who writes history , the victors or the losers ? you saying noahs ark is a fairy tail is instantly catagorising the earths percentage of religion in any form , as uninformed, uneducated,simply wrong thinking people , which puts you into a minority of the human race .
I think I'd be in the majority of the human race by suggesting that Noah's ark didn't actually occur. You'd find even hardened Christians explaining that this is a fable and not an actual historic event.

Think about it realistically for a moment. Noah, his three sons, their wives gathered 2 of every animal and put them aboard a boat - the dimensions given requiring the ark to act as 'the Tardis'. So much for the gene pool.

Now the animals. He collected a male and female of every species on the planet - how did he tell which was which? Housed them on *all* on a boat? Provided food and sufficient waste areas for these animals? Kept them from causing mayhem? They forgot the food chain for 40 days? They all survived and bred successfully?

A 5 year old could ride a bike through the holes in that story, surely you'd question the validity of it?
Old 03-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #82
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

Some numpties need to read some physics journals then report back...seriously....
Oh and move this thread to the physics thread.
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:54 PM   #83
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: vztrt is one of the most consistent and respected contributors to AFF, I have found his contributions are most useful to discussion as well as answering members queries. 

Quote:
I think I'd be in the majority of the human race by suggesting that Noah's ark didn't actually occur. You'd find even hardened Christians explaining that this is a fable and not an actual historic event.

Think about it realistically for a moment. Noah, his three sons, their wives gathered 2 of every animal and put them aboard a boat - the dimensions given requiring the ark to act as 'the Tardis'. So much for the gene pool.

Now the animals. He collected a male and female of every species on the planet - how did he tell which was which? Housed them on *all* on a boat? Provided food and sufficient waste areas for these animals? Kept them from causing mayhem? They forgot the food chain for 40 days? They all survived and bred successfully?

A 5 year old could ride a bike through the holes in that story, surely you'd question the validity of it?

Rick Gervais actually puts it quite well just on the amount of animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxEIyDvOOfs

For the long version if people are interested (Contains a few naughty words)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln64DYflGT4
Old 03-05-2011, 07:02 PM   #84
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by vztrt
For the long version if people are interested (Contains a few naughty words)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln64DYflGT4
That's quite funny. Big fan of Ricky Gervais. If you can either catch his podcast with Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington or the animated version broadcast on HBO, I would HIGHLY recommend it.

I'd love to hear Karl's thoughts on 2012.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:05 PM   #85
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Quote:
That's quite funny. Big fan of Ricky Gervais. If you can either catch his podcast with Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington or the animated version broadcast on HBO, I would HIGHLY recommend it.

I'd love to hear Karl's thoughts on 2012.
I just download them of eztv.it

Also the new show an idiot abroad is a great watch.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:37 PM   #86
gtfpv
GT

Quote:

and jesus turned water into wine , raised the dead, healed a blind man by rubbing spit in his eyes, yet millions of people go to christian churches under the rule that its a package , and fence sitters and unbelievers need not go .
many hindu radical stories , as with muslim , buddhist and countless other faiths also ,i'm sure the 5 year old boy could ride his bike through most of the stories , as he could trying to find evidence that osama bin ladan has been hiding for 10 years and suddenly been captured killed and buried at sea , before anyone was even told , when i couldnt hide a day without being captured , yet i'm not famous or wanted , by the world , it does not change the fact that these people out number you thousands fold , but you know better, cause your more switched on , or born in a superior intellectual time and personally know or are a scientist or employ one , and a researcher, astroligist, or have more trustworthy friends who tell you it like it is , or have tvs and friends and internets that are more tru than anyone elses , you would bge in the majority with that view of your evidence though . we can prove the 1's and 2's ourselves the 3's and 4's and 5's we need to believe what we are told , or be paying the researchers and controlling everything to know for sure , anyways i hear in the next few days picture and video proof will be disclosed on tv to the masses of the people to see osamas assassination , they are just fine tuning the CGI 1st .
Old 03-05-2011, 08:37 PM   #87
buggo
[BU66OS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST
Thanks for the link.
I spent my whole day off watching all the videos he's in. The way he speaks about the universe and science in general is very inspiring and intriguing.
And not once while he was speaking was a bored he's a very good talker.

BA XR8 Manual
Old 03-05-2011, 09:15 PM   #88
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Quote:
and jesus turned water into wine , raised the dead, healed a blind man by rubbing spit in his eyes, yet millions of people go to christian churches under the rule that its a package , and fence sitters and unbelievers need not go .
many hindu radical stories , as with muslim , buddhist and countless other faiths also ,i'm sure the 5 year old boy could ride his bike through most of the stories , as he could trying to find evidence that osama bin ladan has been hiding for 10 years and suddenly been captured killed and buried at sea , before anyone was even told , when i couldnt hide a day without being captured , yet i'm not famous or wanted , by the world , it does not change the fact that these people out number you thousands fold , but you know better, cause your more switched on , or born in a superior intellectual time and personally know or are a scientist or employ one , and a researcher, astroligist, or have more trustworthy friends who tell you it like it is , or have tvs and friends and internets that are more tru than anyone elses , you would bge in the majority with that view of your evidence though . we can prove the 1's and 2's ourselves the 3's and 4's and 5's we need to believe what we are told , or be paying the researchers and controlling everything to know for sure , anyways i hear in the next few days picture and video proof will be disclosed on tv to the masses of the people to see osamas assassination , they are just fine tuning the CGI 1st .
I don't even know where to start with this. I'm completely confused as to what you're actually trying to say.

Did Noah build an ark and populate it with his family and two of every species of animal?
Old 03-05-2011, 09:17 PM   #89
rancidpunx
FPV GTR

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For technical contribution to all things car-care related. And helping/advising forum members with the best possible information. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vztrt
I just download them of eztv.it

Also the new show an idiot abroad is a great watch.
Karl Pilkington is hilarious without meaning to be. That show is great.
- Veridian Green PJ Ranger XLT -
The Work Truck

Old 03-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #90
ST
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggo_gt
Thanks for the link.
I spent my whole day off watching all the videos he's in. The way he speaks about the universe and science in general is very inspiring and intriguing.
And not once while he was speaking was a bored he's a very good talker.
No problem at all, glad to hear it. He is a phenomenal speaker and can make even the most complex subject matter accessible and entertaining.

I think if we had a Neil deGrasse Tyson in every science classroom threads like these wouldn't exist.