Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 26-05-2011, 02:48 PM   #61
fmc351
let it burn

Default Re: Stealth Helicopter used in Osama Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxEm
Osama was dead back in early 2000s. There just trying to bring order to America now......The raid never happened.....Theres no proof even at all it happened apart from someone saying it did...
So, the Pakistan government, Pakistani locals (including those who hate America), and both parties of US politics are in on this MASSIVE conspiracy to serve a US purpose? Massive in the sense it would involve far too many people to keep it secret.

The raid happened, it is remotely possible Osama was not there, but the raid happened.

Two people can keep a secret, but only if one of them is dead. imagine how hard it would be to control the loose lips of thousands of people. Many of which have no involvement in government at all, and most of which probably would not **** on America if it was on fire. Yet somehow these same people are going to do the US a favour and keep schtum?
fmc351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2011, 02:50 PM   #62
WaxEm

still dont believe it happened....and if it did he was never killed that day, he was killed a long time ago. He didnt even arrange 911!!!!!!! The U.S Government did.....The idiot whos head of security for America said a terror attack would bring order....Look what happens a couple of years later. Scares people into order..
TE #179
Manual
Liquid Silver
Hurricane Extractors
High Flow Cats
2.5" Twin System
K&N Filter
MSD Leads
WaxEm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2011, 02:53 PM   #63
divine_afg
Extreme_Custom

Quote:
Osama was dead back in early 2000s. There just trying to bring order to America now......The raid never happened.....Theres no proof even at all it happened apart from someone saying it did...
.......and what supports your argument that it never happen. At least "someone" (The guy who twitter the raid perhaps ) is saying it happened. Who do you have to back you up.
divine_afg is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #64
WaxEm

some random guy who twittered it............one person?
TE #179
Manual
Liquid Silver
Hurricane Extractors
High Flow Cats
2.5" Twin System
K&N Filter
MSD Leads
Old 26-05-2011, 03:00 PM   #65
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

1970 XW Falcon GT replica | 1970 XW Falcon | 1971 XY Fairmont | 1973 ZG Fairlane | 1986 XF Falcon panel van | 1987 XFII Falcon S-Pack | 1988 XF Falcon GLS ute | 1993 EBII Fairmont V8 | 1996 XG Falcon ute | 2000 AU Falcon wagon | 2004 BA Falcon XT | 2012 SZ Territory Titanium AWD

Proud to buy Australian and support Ford Australia through thick and thin
Road_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2011, 03:05 PM   #66
divine_afg
Extreme_Custom

Quote:
some random guy who twittered it............one person?
Yes one person quoted as an example, back yourself up.
Old 26-05-2011, 03:55 PM   #67
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine_afg
Yes one person quoted as an example, back yourself up.

One could ask (without turning this into aslanging match) what evidence do you have that it occured?

As much as i believe a raid occured.... I dont know who it was that was killed or captured in the raid.

Supposedly he was unarmed and he was shot dead in cold blood. (The orginal story of him being armed changed because that would see him as being killed fighting the infiedel Americans)
Bear in mind that the story wasnt released to the media some 7days after it occured and was apparently watched LIVE by the President.
Now why the official story? With another official story... then say he was dumped at see? What DNA did they use? the DNA they had on file possibly from when he was paid and trained by the CIA in the 1980s to fight the Russians in Afghanistan?

How about the story by a pakistani news paper he was dead in 2006 from Thypoid? Not to mention the Saudis also agreed back in 2006 he was dead...

Or the fact he needed a transplant because his kidney was failing and needed to be hooked up to a dialisis machine once in a while? this was known as far back as 2000.

Or the fact the US government has pulled some pretty big lies in the past...
not to mention support "terrorists" er freedom fighters... or supplied weapons to dictators? or money? or controlled poppy fields....

Too many unanswered questions and too many wierd and wonderful stories.
For all we know is the new stealth chopper could be part of the ruse to make it appear more believable...

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Jim Goose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2011, 04:19 PM   #68
divine_afg
Extreme_Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Goose
One could ask (without turning this into aslanging match) what evidence do you have that it occured?

As much as i believe a raid occured.... I dont know who it was that was killed or captured in the raid.

Supposedly he was unarmed and he was shot dead in cold blood. (The orginal story of him being armed changed because that would see him as being killed fighting the infiedel Americans)
Bear in mind that the story wasnt released to the media some 7days after it occured and was apparently watched LIVE by the President.
Now why the official story? With another official story... then say he was dumped at see? What DNA did they use? the DNA they had on file possibly from when he was paid and trained by the CIA in the 1980s to fight the Russians in Afghanistan?

How about the story by a pakistani news paper he was dead in 2006 from Thypoid? Not to mention the Saudis also agreed back in 2006 he was dead...

Or the fact he needed a transplant because his kidney was failing and needed to be hooked up to a dialisis machine once in a while? this was known as far back as 2000.

not to mention support "terrorists" er freedom fighters... or supplied weapons to dictators? or money? or controlled poppy fields....

For all we know is the new stealth chopper could be part of the ruse to make it appear more believable...
I like your post, I haven't claim and have not provided any opinion or pass judgement on this topic at any of the threads. And I will not do so again here.

I just don't like keyboard warriors with baseless thoughts. I merely asked the previous poster to back his point and his/her silence has givin the answer.

These are complex issues and no doubt just like yourself I read the news very closely and it was evident how the story was changing by the Hour.

OBL death brings no end and if anything has provoke the Terrorist. More death of Inocent civiliance and Forces. If he was unarmed they could have got him Alive and someone as Elite Team 6 would not have had any difficulity.
However things would been more "messy" so with his death they have silent the questions and left door open for conspiracy theories.

Other reason why the poster provoked me to question the legitimacy of his/her claim is becuase " If " the raid did happen then Frankly its Very Disrespectful to Soldiers who Risked theirs lives and have been doing so for our saftey and getting rid of these scums in our society.

Cheers
H
Old 26-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #69
fmc351
let it burn

Quote:

Considering we're not cleared by the CIA I doubt we will ever have anything that could be regarded as irrefutable proof. And the US could release a video and everyone would argue how its faked, or the colours/shadows/layering doesnt match up, and who but an expert of photo alterations would know? So proof is going to be nigh on impossible to find. Even if they kept the body, what were they supposed to do, parade it around? You would still be relying on someones statement, it was Osamas corpse. Not to mention the ill will would be exponentially worse even among moderate Muslims if they did that.

So all we have is logic, and common sense amid media reporting and media hyperbole and conspiracy nuts and the official account. If you think about the people involved, CIA and various US officials, the SEAL team themselves, Al Q, Pakistan Government, Pakistani citizens (both friend and foe) and well anyone else you can think of.

So all of those groups of people would have to be in on a conspiracy to even come close to getting away with it for a week.

Then we have the problem of people keeping their mouths shut. Someone always tells their wife/hooker/friend at the pub, and the odds of that increase in correlation with the number of people who could tell us something. And in this situation, theres lots of them. There is far more than it would take to pull off a fake moon landing, and the same logic says that faking a moon landing and getting away with it would be impossible.

So how many people are we talking about, and what are the odds all will play nice despite being devout enemies, let alone keep their mouths shut?

Pakistan and Saudi Arabia back in 2006 had good reason to claim he was dead. Appease the US populace so as not to incite 'W' to send in troops, among many other localised political reasons.

You can survive on dialysis for quite some time. He wasnt in a cave, and he could easily have access to one, or even got a transplant from a friendlier source. Again, not in some cave in 'Bumrape' Afghanistan. Im just saying the diagnosis of imminent kidney failure is not an argument he cant have been alive.

The 'far too many questions' you refer too are in themselves fanciful.

The DNA they used was from his sister, who had surgery (some illness was treated) in the US some time earlier. Im not certain of this, cant be bothered to look it up, but I think she died in the US too.

As for being unarmed, the other bodyguards in the home wee not unarmed, and a gunfight had started. He was known to at least organise hits on thousands of people at a time. A double tap would be the first option I would pick, if things got even a tad wild. He may not have been armed but who knows what devices or other means they had improvised in the house. Kill him, and it becomes a battle of survival for the bodyguards rather than an attempt to free Osama, and the US avoids having to keep spending a fortune hunting him. If this was a bank robber, Id agree a double tap of an unarmed man is over the top, but for the worlds number one terrorist? Nope.

These are just my opinion.

Last edited by fmc351; 26-05-2011 at 05:41 PM.
Old 27-05-2011, 03:00 AM   #70
WaxEm

Quote:

There it is.....right there for you divine...
TE #179
Manual
Liquid Silver
Hurricane Extractors
High Flow Cats
2.5" Twin System
K&N Filter
MSD Leads
Old 27-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #71
divine_afg
Extreme_Custom

Quote:
There it is.....right there for you divine...
I have replied back. Also Good Post to read for you by fmc351.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #72
nstg8a

just to add to the conspiracy theorists files...

22 members of the seals involved killed when they're chopper was shot down by an rpg...
nstg8a is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #73
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
still dont believe it happened....and if it did he was never killed that day, he was killed a long time ago. He didnt even arrange 911!!!!!!! The U.S Government did.....The idiot whos head of security for America said a terror attack would bring order....Look what happens a couple of years later. Scares people into order..
Good Lord. Just looking at your sig to see if an energy polariser is listed in your mods. Ridiculous.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:21 PM   #74
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstg8a

22 members of the seals involved killed when they're chopper was shot down by an rpg...
Must have been a stealth RPG then. Just heard on the news that the biggest one day loss of US forces in Afghanistan was today when a chopper was blown from the sky.
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
JC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2011, 07:32 PM   #75
nstg8a

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-...n-Afghan-crash
Old 07-08-2011, 07:32 PM   #76
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

NATO has indeed confirmed the Chinook was shot down.

Must have been one hell of a lucky shot to do it with an RPG.

1970 XW Falcon GT replica | 1970 XW Falcon | 1971 XY Fairmont | 1973 ZG Fairlane | 1986 XF Falcon panel van | 1987 XFII Falcon S-Pack | 1988 XF Falcon GLS ute | 1993 EBII Fairmont V8 | 1996 XG Falcon ute | 2000 AU Falcon wagon | 2004 BA Falcon XT | 2012 SZ Territory Titanium AWD

Old 07-08-2011, 07:35 PM   #77
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Must have been a stealth RPG then. Just heard on the news that the biggest one day loss of US forces in Afghanistan was today when a chopper was blown from the sky.

an RPG is stealthy... it uses the MK1 eyeball to aim. Therefor it produces no warning that someone is aiming at you. Its purely a line of sight weapon which just fires a rocket. Totally unguided.

The bit about the 22 members being the actual people in raid I havent heard on any news report. The only reports i have heard is that they were members of the same team and that NONE were actual members of the so called Bin Laden raid...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-0...-crash/2827780

Quote:
The official said some of the dead Americans were members of the Navy's special forces SEAL Team 6 - the unit that killed Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in May in Pakistan - but none of the dead were part of the bin Laden raid.

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Jim Goose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2011, 07:38 PM   #78
nstg8a

Quote:
an RPG is stealthy... it uses the MK1 eyeball to aim. Therefor it produces no warning that someone is aiming at you. Its purely a line of sight weapon which just fires a rocket. Totally unguided.

The bit about the 22 members being the actual people in raid I havent heard on any news report. The only reports i have heard is that they were members of the same team and that NONE were actual members of the so called Bin Laden raid...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-0...-crash/2827780
i must have misheard the news, i thought it said it was the same seals.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:39 PM   #79
NC1183
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

All the reports i have heard, have said that although the people killed were SEAL Team 6, they were not the same team that killed OBL

2005 FPV BF Super Pursuit

The new toy (now sold)
The SP

The old ute (sold)
www.aufalcon.com/nc1183

Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6T
If you look closely you can see the remains of a Hyundai excel that’s been sucked into the intake.
about the pic of 'CHOP YA' F6
NC1183 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2011, 10:06 PM   #80
XESP351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The reports i heard also mentioned that 7% of the elite SEAL 6 team is now dead as a result of this crash.

Very lucky shot indeed!
XESP351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2011, 10:40 PM   #81
fmc351
let it burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstg8a

Not really, SEALS arent exactly your run of the mill soldier (no offence to any run of the mill soldiers).

I dont really know enough about these types of units, but I imagine with the type of training they arent all that common compared to other soldier numbers, and splitting effective teams up is probably not something that happens all the time, so its likely that many members of a unit used in a previous 'event' would be in the one place if something were to go wrong at later 'events'.

I could be wrong.
Old 20-05-2015, 05:09 PM   #82
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

Remember this secret squirrel helicopter? Someone thinks it could have been at it again...

http://theaviationist.com/2015/05/17...pter-in-syria/

Quote:
In the night between May 15 and 16, U.S. Special Operations forces killed ISIS high level operative Abu Sayyaf, in a daring raid that took place in eastern Syria.

Little is known about the raid.

According to the CNN, the operation was conducted by U.S. Army’s Delta Force, which was carried to a residential building in Deir Ezzor, to the southeasth of Raqqa, by Army Blackhawk helicopters and Air Force CV-22 Osprey tilt-rotor aircraft.

It’s pretty obvious many other assets were actually involved in the raid, including support assets providing electronic support to the intruding choppers and drones, as happened during Operation Neptune’s Spear, for the killing of Osama Bin Laden.

The presence of some Air Force Special Operations Command Ospreys during a raid against ISIS is not a first.

U.S. Osprey tilt-rotor aircraft probably based in Kuwait have already conducted missions in Syria and Iraq: on Jul. 3, 2014, some V-22 aircraft were used to carry Delta Force commandos to a campsite in eastern Syria where ISIS militants were believed to hold American and other hostages (that had been moved by the time the commandos attacked the site).

On Aug. 13, 2014, V-22s deployed military advisers, Marines and Special Forces on Mount Sinjar to coordinate the evacuation of Yazidi refugees.

What could really be a “first” is the possible involvement of the Stealth Black Hawk helicopter exposed by the raid in Abbottabad, Pakistan, back in 2011.

For the moment it’s just a hypothesis, but Homeland Security suggests that the Delta Force team were transported deep into ISIS-held territory “via presumably stealth equipped Black Hawk helicopters” of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne) “Night Stalkers”.

The U.S. Army special ops force provides support for both general purpose and special operations forces. They fly MH-47G Chinooks, MH-60L/K/DAP Black Hawks, A/MH-6M Little Birds, MH-X Silent Hawks (the latter is an unconfirmed designation for the Stealth Black Hawk), maybe stealthy Little Birds and stealthy Chinooks, as well as MQ-1C Gray Eagle drones.

160th SOAR’s Black Hawk helicopters presence in the region was first unveiled after an unspecified variant belonging to the U.S. Army took part in an unsuccessful raid to free captured American journalist James Foley and other captives from ISIS in eastern Syria in August 2014.

Even though American aircraft have already demonstrated their ability to operate completely undisturbed well inside the Syrian airspace, we can’t rule out the possibility that the Pentagon, as done in 2011 when the time to kill Bin Laden arrived, considered the importance of the most recent raid against the senior ISIS leader and the failure of at least a couple previous raids, decided to commit the most advanced and secret Black Hawk helicopter to the delicate mission against Abu Sayyaf: the stealth variant.

Old 20-05-2015, 06:37 PM   #83
zilo
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road_Warrior View Post
Remember this secret squirrel helicopter? Someone thinks it could have been at it again...

http://theaviationist.com/2015/05/17...pter-in-syria/

Good to know the oil will keep flowing with state sanctioned assassination.
zilo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-05-2015, 06:53 PM   #84
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Oh yawn. Let them run riot over there if they want to, I dont think those leaders were doing alot for humanity.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 20-05-2015, 09:43 PM   #85
PridenJoy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his contributions to the forum, especially showcased with his highly detailed AU build threads. He is a fountain of AU knowledge. 

As far as I'm concerned US is not doing anywhere near enough in Syria and Iraq, Jordan inflicted much more damage on ISIS in three days than the US did in months. US is just playing games.
PridenJoy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-05-2015, 10:49 PM   #86
Moby Vic
Cynical Idealist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PridenJoy View Post
As far as I'm concerned US is not doing anywhere near enough in Syria and Iraq, Jordan inflicted much more damage on ISIS in three days than the US did in months. US is just playing games.
When we do something we're imperialists; when we don't we're just playing games.
Old 20-05-2015, 10:55 PM   #87
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PridenJoy View Post
Why is Islamic State a US problem?

Old 20-05-2015, 11:46 PM   #88
PridenJoy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his contributions to the forum, especially showcased with his highly detailed AU build threads. He is a fountain of AU knowledge. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road_Warrior View Post
Why is Islamic State a US problem?
It's not. So tell me why is the US there? Because of kindness of heart?

ISIS wouldn't exist if Iraq wasn't invaded for bull**** reasons then left as a **** fight.
PridenJoy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 21-05-2015, 10:00 AM   #89
Moby Vic
Cynical Idealist

Quote:
Originally Posted by pridenjoy View Post
it's not. So tell me why is the us there? Because of kindness of heart?

Isis wouldn't exist if iraq wasn't invaded for bull**** reasons then left as a **** fight.
q.e.d.
Old 21-05-2015, 11:36 AM   #90
Harrison

1S1S (and A1 Queda), are a construct of the global corporate mafia.

Like Sep. ll, there is far more evidence to support this so-called 'conspiracy' than to support the hogwash we are fed by Murdoch and Co.

Do some research.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater...e-east/5324815
Harrison is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post