Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 19-03-2008, 03:19 PM   #61
KBBossedXR
GetBlown or GetBlown Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geez Louise
I don't want to take my son for an icecream and have him see someone's cornetto!

Its funny you say that as i was going to get 2 Magnums but after the suprise i got i didnt really feel like a big chocolate ice cream then.
So i got these Tiamasue Cornettos as they didnt look like they had much chocolate. when i unwrapped it there were these little brown balls all over it.
KBBossedXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2008, 03:23 PM   #62
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBBossedXR
Its funny you say that as i was going to get 2 Magnums but after the suprise i got i didnt really feel like a big chocolate ice cream then.
So i got these Tiamasue Cornettos as they didnt look like they had much chocolate. when i unwrapped it there were these little brown balls all over it.
Nothing wrong with having brown balls man. (assuming your dark skinned already like I am)

EDIT: stupid comment I know. :

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2008, 03:34 PM   #63
KBBossedXR

That reminds me the last time i seen a set of balls that werent mine was out on the oil rig and one of the guys got caught up in the drill pipe tongs, the brunt of the impact was taken by his block & tackle and i am not exagerating one bit the whole lot was purple going on black almost up to his belly button, i wonder if he has been able to have kids yet
Old 19-03-2008, 05:54 PM   #64
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

DO NOT post pictures of naked people in this thread, or anywhere on the forums thankyou. 2 posts deleted.
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2008, 09:55 PM   #65
olfella
Cranky old bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackersINC
DO NOT post pictures of naked people in this thread, or anywhere on the forums thankyou. 2 posts deleted.
Yea, that would be worse than me prancing around in the all together - and I tell you it is not a pretty sight. :evil3:
olfella is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2008, 09:57 PM   #66
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

Great work crackersINC...OMG..The names of users so suit this thread!!!
Old 20-03-2008, 12:37 AM   #67
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

I have no problem seeing someone naked... Aslong as she was hot. Otherwise... ew...
Haha

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-03-2008, 12:45 AM   #68
dave351cid
playing in my big shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by T6Ute
Not that I condone this sort of act, but isn't it a strange society where we allow explosions and death shown at prime time and no one really bats an eye lid. But one slip of nipple or a quick flash of flesh and people go crazy.

The Yanks are worse than us, they will blur out backsides, but will quite happily show beatings, shootings on prime time telly. I don't know who watches NCIS, but they show the autopsy tables and the persons "bits" are usually blurred out by the bright light, but their chest cavity is open with folds of skin up over the face and lying either side of he body. Yes I'm aware they aren't real bodys, but it is depicting real bodys.

My point being, isn't violence worse than a bit of nudity? I mean we are all born naked.
very well said.
i was going to write something simillar last night but was to lazy to type it out.
`04 BA XR6 Turbo sedan. Blueprint. auto, Leather trim.
`03 BA XLS ute . Acid Rush, factory lpg, auto,
`48 TEA20 Grey Ferguson,
`62 Willys 6-230 , 4x4 light truck
`04 Yamaha TTR 250
dave351cid is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-03-2008, 08:46 AM   #69
GS608
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

people are too easily offended these days, its just a naked guy, like T6ute said, the worlds happy to show violent/gruesome images during prime time telly but will blur out any naked images..since when did nudity become more offending than someone being shot in the head and blood splatter all over the walls??
GS608 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-03-2008, 10:19 AM   #70
GTP owner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geez Louise
I don't think that is the point. Everyone has said...to each his own...but not IF there are kids around. You can be naked as the day you are born! but NOT in public if there are children around. Wanna be nude and go for a swim? There are nudist beaches for that. Ain't never heard of a naked shopping centre or deli ANYWHERE in Australia though! Overseas...Yes! but not here!
If my three young-uns saw him they would have had a right old laugh, as well as a heap of embarrassing questions for him. I do not have a problem with my kids seeing what god put there, but i do have a big problem with kiddy fiddlers and hygiene issues. The meat is kept in the deli, not out in the open!
E3 chubsport - fully fat (and slow), sitting there waiting for me to get sick of it and sell it.
BA XR6T for a daily
NT Pajero for the bush
XB 4 door project- swallows a BF xr6 turbo

My dad is a generous bloke. He gave away his dead car batteries free of charge....
GTP owner is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-03-2008, 10:55 AM   #71
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

personally for me, its the hygiene thats in question here more than anything, then its the exposure in a public place. Isnt it against the law to expose yourself in any public place not marked for nudity? (eg. Maslins Beach :P)

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 20-03-2008, 12:18 PM   #72
KBBossedXR

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP owner
If my three young-uns saw him they would have had a right old laugh, as well as a heap of embarrassing questions for him. I do not have a problem with my kids seeing what god put there, but i do have a big problem with kiddy fiddlers and hygiene issues. The meat is kept in the deli, not out in the open!

So how do you know if that man standing next to your young kids naked in the line up isnt a kiddy fiddler, and to you its all just a good laugh. I to had a laugh to start with mainly due to the suprise and the deli staff Butt the Bottom line is its just not on and the main reason in my mind is children.
Old 20-03-2008, 12:31 PM   #73
KBBossedXR

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR-CHIEF
people are too easily offended these days, its just a naked guy, like T6ute said, the worlds happy to show violent/gruesome images during prime time telly but will blur out any naked images..since when did nudity become more offending than someone being shot in the head and blood splatter all over the walls??

I definately wasnt offended, i just want to be able to go and buy an ice cream with out having a naked man in the shop.

For all the people that want to compare this thread to shooting someone in the head and blood splattering all over the wall compared to blocking the noodity on TV.
The main reason they do this is we have to many sick & twisted sexual deviates out in society that they have to be carefull what they show and they have now taken this to far and everyone has to suffer.

Action & Violence sells, when you watch a movie do you get a soapy or action movie.

American Law Enforcement shows, some of the worse TV shows you could ever watch any way.
Old 20-03-2008, 12:55 PM   #74
Keepleft
Mot Adv-NSW

The reality is, and it is appropriate, he *would*, IF seen by police, have been detained on the spot, questioned, quite likely arrested and in all probability charged - to face court at a later date, or would be actioned as a Schedule 2 patient.

This then raises the question that if actioned as a Schedule 2 patient, 'what the hell is he driving for', and why is his license current (or not)!

If you think it is quite appropriate to walk around naked in public at anytime, day or night, I invite you to do so and see what happens.

Police have actioned people 'seen naked' when inside their own home, done- IF they are seen from a public area-street et al. Variables apply to both prosecution and defence.

Some areas are recognised nudist spots, be they beaches etc.
ORDER FORD AUSTRALIA PART NO: AM6U7J19G329AA. This is a European-UN/AS3790B Spec safety-warning triangle used to give advanced warning to approaching traffic of a vehicle breakdown, or crash scene (to prevent secondary). Stow in the boot area. See your Ford dealer for this $35.95 safety item & when you buy a new Ford, please insist on it! See Page 83, part 4.4.1 http://www.transport.wa.gov.au/media...eSafePart4.pdf
Keepleft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-03-2008, 01:08 PM   #75
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

All I can say is hes a sicko, and if I caught him in my shop naked I would detain him and have the police involved quick smart...
2024.50 Mustang GT 10A Grabber Blue Nite Pony Package. Due Aug 24.
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-03-2008, 01:13 PM   #76
GTP owner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
So how do you know if that man standing next to your young kids naked in the line up isnt a kiddy fiddler, and to you its all just a good laugh. I to had a laugh to start with mainly due to the suprise and the deli staff Butt the Bottom line is its just not on and the main reason in my mind is children.
I would prefer my kids saw a bloke in the buff than eyewitness an assault. I do not let my kids watch much tv at all, with the reasoning that violence is condoned, but that does not mean that it does not affect a juvenile mind. Nudity per se does not.
E3 chubsport - fully fat (and slow), sitting there waiting for me to get sick of it and sell it.
BA XR6T for a daily
NT Pajero for the bush

My dad is a generous bloke. He gave away his dead car batteries free of charge....
Old 20-03-2008, 01:29 PM   #77
KBBossedXR

Quote:
I would prefer my kids saw a bloke in the buff than eyewitness an assault. I do not let my kids watch much tv at all, with the reasoning that violence is condoned, but that does not mean that it does not affect a juvenile mind. Nudity per se does not.

Thats good you will never have to worry about the Police bringing your son home when he's grown up for Bashing someone.

What are you going to do when they bring him home after they caught him shopping Naked, and he told them Dad said it was alright when i was a young lad.

Just something to think about the next time they want a bag of Lolly's
Old 20-03-2008, 01:34 PM   #78
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Quote:
Thats good you will never have to worry about the Police bringing your son home when he's grown up for Bashing someone.

What are you going to do when they bring him home after they caught him shopping Naked, and he told them Dad said it was alright when i was a young lad.

I think 99.9999999 % of people would be embarrassed / ashamed of themselves to do so..
2024.50 Mustang GT 10A Grabber Blue Nite Pony Package. Due Aug 24.
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-03-2008, 01:57 PM   #79
GTP owner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

Now we are getting silly.
BA XR6T for a daily
NT Pajero for the bush

Old 20-03-2008, 02:02 PM   #80
KBBossedXR

Quote:
Now we are getting silly.

And so is letting your kids look at a strangers willy in the deli
Old 20-03-2008, 02:43 PM   #81
GTP owner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
And so is letting your kids look at a strangers willy in the deli
My parenting style is not part of this thread. You raise your kids with your values, and i will with mine. Are we going to start weiner jokes now, or how about salami references?

I am just suggesting that for a child to see all parts of the human anatomy will not cause anguish, grief, nightmares, or psychological distress, unlike viewing violence, which is far more widely viewable in today's society.

Just seeing a bloke in the buff is funny, but definitely odd.
BA XR6T for a daily
NT Pajero for the bush

Old 20-03-2008, 03:29 PM   #82
MarkAW

Just for those with kids - consider this hypothetical situ:

You win a local raffle and the major prize is a family trip to Paris. Day 2 you decide to visit the Lourve as would any normal family.

What happens when you tour the Statuary Section with the famous sculpture by Michael Angello of David or the Venus De Millo. Are you going to hold your hands over your childs eyes and scurry away or are you such neanderthals that you wouldn't go for fear of having to answer your childs innocent questions on the human body.

Whilst I don't agree with people overtly being naked in public, I don't agree that the hysterical "what if the child sees it" excuse is valid. This fear seems to be generated more by the parent from their own embarasment at having to answer questions. Most of europe grow up with a far more relaxed attitude, where we seemed to have inherited the American histeria from their Puritain following coupled along with instilling fear of permanent psycosis (sp) by uninformed or ignorant parents.
MarkAW is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-03-2008, 06:48 PM   #83
blueoval
Critical Thinker

i dont think the issue should be about being nude, so what?

Its the issue of being nude around consumable items such as food which can have cross contamination. Last thing you'd want to buy is a fresh produce with his pubes or worse on it. Its unhygienic. Thats usually why u see fresh food grocers use hair nets etc while handling consumable such as this.

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 20-03-2008, 07:10 PM   #84
GS608
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkAW
Just for those with kids - consider this hypothetical situ:

You win a local raffle and the major prize is a family trip to Paris. Day 2 you decide to visit the Lourve as would any normal family.

What happens when you tour the Statuary Section with the famous sculpture by Michael Angello of David or the Venus De Millo. Are you going to hold your hands over your childs eyes and scurry away or are you such neanderthals that you wouldn't go for fear of having to answer your childs innocent questions on the human body.

Whilst I don't agree with people overtly being naked in public, I don't agree that the hysterical "what if the child sees it" excuse is valid. This fear seems to be generated more by the parent from their own embarasment at having to answer questions. Most of europe grow up with a far more relaxed attitude, where we seemed to have inherited the American histeria from their Puritain following coupled along with instilling fear of permanent psycosis (sp) by uninformed or ignorant parents.
spot on mate, agree with all you said, besides it's not something they won't see or haven't already seen in the bath tub, its just part of the human body, murder etc isn't and can more often than not mentally disturb a lot of young children.

on the safety side though i can see why you'd get upset, thats not the kind of place to be naked, who knows what kind of crap he can pass onto the food (even though its behind a glass window and he isn't touching it with his willy)
GS608 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post