Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 04-06-2006, 09:10 PM   #31
THE JOKER
Is back

Have notice when there is 3 or 4 of them they surround you, one in front, beside and behind you like a pack of dogs or are they just doing a scene out of fast and the furious. what dose this mean???
THE JOKER is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2006, 09:11 PM   #32
qwigybo
hunting 300kw's

it only happens until they get their fully sick monsta tacho and shift light. before that they don't know when to change as their head is usually up their anus and thus can't see the tacho
qwigybo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2006, 09:38 PM   #33
S3SR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

ive had the chance of driving an R33? 4wd and i can also say its one of those cars that scream for a thrashing...mind you if i bought the 8k machine i would have left it stock probably upgrading to the R34 stuff but i think all you's should cut the car some slack its the minority that wreck it for the rest.. i could almost bet my manhood if you's were given the car it would definently not be driven like fairmont ghia..... just give us some slack cause everytime someone (usuallyold people) start accusing me of hooning and **** and its annoying as hell since i paid for my car with cash (life savings since 11) modded it without hurting anyone and its not nosiy actually too quiet and all you older people are the first too start abusing me for that sort of crap

just my opinion
FalconSR

2002 Ford Falcon AU S3 SR
2006 BF MKI Falcon XR6
2008 Mazda BT50 SDX
2004 BA XR8 ute
2006 AUDI A4 B7
2013 FG II XR6 Ute
2006 Ford Territory TX
2003 Ford Falcon XR8
2009 Territory Turbo Ghia

Current: 2012 Audi A4 B8 2.0T Quattro
S3SR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2006, 10:03 PM   #34
pks54
Ford Power To The People

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUCLSC
Most skyline drivers are w@nkers, (no offense to anyone that drives a skyline)
^^^^^^^funny remark^^^^^^^

it dosn't worry me that someone is reving their engines to the limit as long as they dont break the speed limit. iv been accuses of driving like a grandpa, but still on the odd moments get close to the limiter in first gear sometimes.

thread starter, i understand whjat you mean. seams like it happens quite alot with these skyline drivers. what get me the most is that they do it in the most unappropriate of streets. like around shopping centres.
pks54 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2006, 10:15 PM   #35
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Theres quite a few R33's flooring it at the lights especially on a Friday/Saturday night on the Princes Freeway. Not to mention that some of them do drive insanely; weaving in and out of traffic, it's gotten to the point where the sight of an R33 would make me sick.
xurbanx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2006, 11:07 PM   #36
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

They floor it so there car can go PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST with their blow off valves

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Sorted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2006, 01:25 PM   #37
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALCONSR
... it would definently not be driven like fairmont ghia.....
Oi what's that supposed to mean? :Reverend:

My Lady is driven like a Tramp...
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2006, 02:21 PM   #38
S3SR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghia5L
Oi what's that supposed to mean? :Reverend:

My Lady is driven like a Tramp...
i take it all back then but just dont accuse people for being hoons because they want to show off their car...because people do it in fairmont ghia's too and SR's, and Daewoo nubira's and toyota landcruisers and toyota hiace's, etc...

2002 Ford Falcon AU S3 SR
2006 BF MKI Falcon XR6
2008 Mazda BT50 SDX
2004 BA XR8 ute
2006 AUDI A4 B7
2013 FG II XR6 Ute
2006 Ford Territory TX
2003 Ford Falcon XR8
2009 Territory Turbo Ghia

Current: 2012 Audi A4 B8 2.0T Quattro
S3SR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post