Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 29-06-2006, 04:49 PM   #31
autickfordfairmont
Tickford Equiped

Well just a follow up note.

My car is still running fine, infact better than ever, i felt it went pretty well after geting it back, but after having a dog for a few months it wasnt a fair judgement. BUT, i ran my brothers EL Ex police car (With XR6 Engine) the other night (On private roads of course), from a running start about 50-60Km/h i let him pick the start so he had the jump but i very very very quickly got him back and left him behind, which i was never able to do before. We also did a standing start cause he thought he would have me down low, but standing start i absolutely ****ted all over him right from the start. We swapped cars and he couldnt believe how much stick it has now, and how quickly and easily it revs out, plus it gave me some time to have a little fun with his locker diff, damn i have missed driving with that thing.

So all in all im pretty damn happy with the results, and im so in love with my car again, im having in-pure thoughts hahahaha

Cheers
TS50 Front Bar with Fog lights, TS50 Rear Bar. Injected LPG System,
autickfordfairmont is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2006, 06:15 PM   #32
XR6-VCT-2000
Fantastic Plastic

Good stuff , good to hear you got the problem sorted out ;) ..cheers

:eclipsee_
XR6-VCT-2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post