Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland > XR Club of Qld Discussions

Old 16-04-2006, 07:51 AM   #1
SP Ken

Smile Happy Easter

G'day All,

I would like to wish all the Clubbies and Blue Oval lovers out there a very Happy Easter. Easter means different things to different people so however you celebrate it I truly hope you have a good one.

I also hope that the good old Easter Bunny made his way to your place with a basket full of eggs. He appears to have missed our place, maybe a bad case of Myxo has held him up.

Cheers,

Ken

Old 16-04-2006, 09:53 AM   #2
vegabass
BASS ON BOARD!

Is it Easter?

Thanks for the best wishes Ken, and I forward the same message onto others!
Old 16-04-2006, 10:57 AM   #3
Mrs Coyote
Phantom XR6

[QUOTE=vegabass]Is it Easter?

Didn't the bunny find you either. I thought it must have stopped somewhere before getting to the Northside because I have decided it has had some sort of accident before getting to my house as well. All the kids are at the ex's so I think Chris thought I would not want chocolate. How wrong he was. Part of the Easter ritual is to eat a hearty chocolate breakfast.

Happy Easter everyone.
Mrs Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-04-2006, 04:30 PM   #4
WILDTRAKPX2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks Ken. All the best for you and yours... enjoy the looong weekend.
WILDTRAKPX2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-04-2006, 04:51 PM   #5
Penelope Pitstop
Can't get enough of this.

Location: Standing on the driveway sobbing because I don't have a PINK ute anymore :0(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Coyote
Didn't the bunny find you either. I thought it must have stopped somewhere before getting to the Northside because I have decided it has had some sort of accident before getting to my house as well. All the kids are at the ex's so I think Chris thought I would not want chocolate. How wrong he was. Part of the Easter ritual is to eat a hearty chocolate breakfast.

Happy Easter everyone.
Mate this is a clear cut case of neglect.... Chris should be ashamed of himself. Lynton was also slack in providing me with the appropriate chocolate surprise this morning and will be punished accordingly.... : I don't care if he has bought me heaps of eggs already and I ate them well before Easter he should've still known a surprise egg on the day was mandatory. : :

What are we going to do with these men of ours.....! :alien2:

Happy Easter Kids!
Old 16-04-2006, 05:05 PM   #6
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Happy Easter everyone...
stay safe and have fun preparing for next week....

*Tori... you do not need anymore chocolate woman...
but if you are nice I will make you some choc explosion muffins for the next picnic (bbq).... they are to die for... mmmmmmm
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-04-2006, 06:51 PM   #7
rob_liss_lms10
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks Ken
and too all a Happy Easter as well from Rob Myself and the boys....The Easter bunny found us this year, due to contrary belief we must have been good YAY:....Hope everybody enjoys the rest of their long weekend and stays safe... Lissa