Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 11-01-2015, 10:35 AM   #31
SensationFG8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Drive Article: XR8 & SS-V taken to the Summernats

So glad someone gets it rancid.
Sensation FG XR8 290kW NA V8, 6spd Automatic

Current Rides
Octane GTF SC V8, 6spd Manual, Manta 3" X pipes and hotdogs
Starlight Lotus Evora S 258kW SC V6, 6spd Manual
SensationFG8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2015, 12:05 PM   #32
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFUTE View Post
For starters it also shows that you can pay 35k for a small cheap car that's depressing, slow and falls apart as a family car.

As for your parenting skills assumptions. They have one "baby"....the pram doesn't even fit in the boot so the seats have to be folded down. Now it's a 2.3 seater car. The rear loading area is showing about 20yrs of age from being used "normally". The seats have worn due to the baby seats that are fixed in the rear.
The seats and fabric in the rear have had it after less then a year of baby spew toys and nappy changes.
Nothing any family car wouldn't go through. Plus the interior has been professionally cleaned aswell! The father is quite **** actually.....that's why I have even heard about the cars shortcomings. Maybe it's an interior lemon
They change their kids nappy's on the back seat, enough said.
You refer to baby seats, obviously more than one and then claim that the back seat is folded down and that they only have one 'baby', why more than one seat and where does the other seat go if the pram is in the way.

I think your making up stories to suit your agenda.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2015, 12:56 PM   #33
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
They change their kids nappy's on the back seat, enough said.
You refer to baby seats, obviously more than one and then claim that the back seat is folded down and that they only have one 'baby', why more than one seat and where does the other seat go if the pram is in the way.

I think your making up stories to suit your agenda.
True shazza would use the boot lid, flick yo ****** nappy in yo gutter
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2015, 01:36 PM   #34
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFUTE View Post
For starters it also shows that you can pay 35k for a small cheap car that's depressing, slow and falls apart as a family car.

As for your parenting skills assumptions. They have one "baby"....the pram doesn't even fit in the boot so the seats have to be folded down. Now it's a 2.3 seater car. The rear loading area is showing about 20yrs of age from being used "normally". The seats have worn due to the baby seats that are fixed in the rear.
The seats and fabric in the rear have had it after less then a year of baby spew toys and nappy changes.
Nothing any family car wouldn't go through. Plus the interior has been professionally cleaned aswell! The father is quite **** actually.....that's why I have even heard about the cars shortcomings. Maybe it's an interior lemon
I have a little Laser (KJ 1998 model) which does not have child seat anchorage points behind the the rear seat’s like modern new car’s do, the anchorage points are on the body at the rear just next to the catch for the rear hatch, so in order to use a child seat (which I have one of in the car) there are strap’s that go down from the child seat to the anchorage point, and these straps are a pain in the **** for trying to load and unload large item’s, it virtually makes it impossible to fit large items in the rear on one side, BUT I manage to fold up our pram (baby jogger summit X3) without taking the wheel’s of it, just fold it right up and it fit’s in nicely, albeit there is not much room for anything else , only small items that will fit to the left of it and under the strap’s that I mentioned previously, but it can be done.

So I think your either telling porkies or your friends have no idea on how to pack a car ?.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: