Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 27-03-2011, 11:20 PM   #31
GoldwagonXR6kit
Starter Motor

Default Re: Basic AU Mods?

think i might do the electronic shift kit first cheap, will do more expensive stuff when i save the cash!
Old 28-03-2011, 01:50 AM   #32
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyd
Remove the 50mm restrictor from the airbox to throttle body piping....
bit more work this way but I had this intake pipe made up at an exhaist shop they were able to buy the flange premade and a small bend got it all lined up nicely I get mine powder coated but I guess you could chrome it too

here is the secondary intake I made from a bit of PVC pipe welded to the front of the airbox

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Start a new career as a bus driver

Rides:
FG2 XR6 stock at this stage but a very nice ride

xc 4 DOOR X CHASER 5.8 UNDER RESTO

Last edited by FGII-XR6; 28-03-2011 at 02:03 AM.
FGII-XR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #33
turquoise

Install cruise control (if it's the poverty pack). Parts from a wreckers ~$180, follow instuctions from this site and install yourself.
Old 28-03-2011, 03:25 PM   #34
GoldwagonXR6kit
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by turquoise
Install cruise control (if it's the poverty pack). Parts from a wreckers ~$180, follow instuctions from this site and install yourself.
Yeah i have cruise contol got the wood grain momo with cruise but it stopped working about 18 months ago never looked into it!
Old 28-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #35
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by turquoise
if thats what you want to do here are some at good prices http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Cruise-Contro...item1c1a6a2065

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FORD-FALCON-A...item2a0f18cf31

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Start a new career as a bus driver

Rides:
FG2 XR6 stock at this stage but a very nice ride

xc 4 DOOR X CHASER 5.8 UNDER RESTO
FGII-XR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post