Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 08:08 PM   #121
ST
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

This is one angry thread even for AFF standards, all this passion and energy should be put into pushing better driver education and more comprehensive driving tests. As has been said a million times before; it's the idiot behind the wheel that's the problem.

I honestly don't care what people drive as long as they don't drive it into me. Next to none of us here have made the conservative and logical choice in transportation so we aren't in any position to criticise others.

The only thing that I will say is that when I hear a "soccer mum" announce that she feels safer in a big 4WD with complete bullbar protection it pretty much translates to bumper car fun time in the shopping centre carpark.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:25 PM   #122
JC807
sucksqueezebangblow

i can't wait to get my triton 4wd in a year or two, i giveth no ***** for what anyone says!
Old 03-03-2011, 08:35 PM   #123
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

One of the better things in Australia is we still have the right to choose what we want in a vehicle ..... just such a shame that many want that decision taken away ..... especially sad when its so strongly displayed on an automotive forum. I think the main issue is the way people perceive others on the road thinking that they are the best driver in the country while everyone else should either get out of there way or stay of 'their' road because their own ability is lacking. I think its more of a case of those with a problem with sharing should get some more lessons on how to drive in a city environment with some manners ...... another point of discussion which has been covered 1,000 times.

Very sad and I would say that most have had their chance to have their rants and enough has been said ...... just hope the powers that be don;t read this as we could all just end up in Pirus because its perceived as the proper thing to do

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Auslandau; 03-03-2011 at 08:44 PM.
Closed Thread