Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 01-03-2011, 04:27 AM   #1
Mickxr8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re the jokes thread.

Is this thread closed forever ?. my suggestion, Make people read the t+c`s reminding them them that it is is family orientated forum and any one not abiding by these rules has 1 public warning then a little holiday ?. 3 public warnings then a big holiday ?. it seems a lot of people enjoy that thread but as per usual some people get a bit carried away...would be a shame to see it go completely :(

Old 01-03-2011, 07:47 AM   #2
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The mods reminded people more then several times over.....

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Jim Goose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2011, 08:35 AM   #3
Mickxr8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Goose
The mods reminded people more then several times over.....
Fair enough and rightly so. but a thread that has had 132,000 hits to be ruined by the actions of a few (insert bad names) is a real shame . I for one enjoy a bit of humour in my day (especially whilst reading this forum ) :(
Old 01-03-2011, 10:28 AM   #4
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

http://humour.bluehaze.com.au/index.php

That's where the majority of the jokes were posted from as far as I could tell...New jokes every friday!

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.
XR6_661 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2011, 11:44 AM   #5
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

As spoolman closed the joke thread, (after more than a few warnings on content) perhaps a PM to him would have been better rather than start a new thread.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #6
Mickxr8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6_661
http://humour.bluehaze.com.au/index.php

That's where the majority of the jokes were posted from as far as I could tell...New jokes every friday!
There are 100`s of sites like this, that and all the e-mail ones i get, i,ve got 1000`s. the thing is I find most of them funny BUT keep em to yourself and your friends and just post stuff (generally clean) that you think people on this forum might enjoy.

edit sorry geez louise, i was typing when your post came through.

Last edited by Mickxr8; 01-03-2011 at 12:10 PM. Reason: missed a post
Mickxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post