Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 20-06-2010, 03:23 PM   #1
AMB
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always has a helpful answer in the technical sections, wether it's giving information on a simple diagnosis with a small issue, Helping someone fix their car if they are stuck on removing/installing something, or just need information on what works how. 
Default Where's the fresh air intake for interior ventilation

Any one know where's the fresh air intake for interior ventilation. The AU has trouble getting fresh air, needs fan setting of 3 to get anything. My EF and previous fords I've had doesn't even need the fan on to get good air circulation when travelling on the highway.

AMB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-06-2010, 05:00 PM   #2
smally289
growing up is optional

The air enters thru the gap between the bonnet and the base of the windscreen. Have a look at the differences in the shape there from EL to AU and you will see why it gets less 'ram air' into the cabin. I noticed the difference from my EF to my AU as far as this goes too.
smally289 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-06-2010, 05:16 PM   #3
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

some heater pics from inside the car this thread,
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...51#post3217551
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-06-2010, 10:00 PM   #4
AMB
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always has a helpful answer in the technical sections, wether it's giving information on a simple diagnosis with a small issue, Helping someone fix their car if they are stuck on removing/installing something, or just need information on what works how. 

Thanks smally. Nice pics mik, hope you solved your leak.
AMB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post