Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 17-08-2009, 10:13 AM   #91
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

Bored. About to leave for Adelaide, sitting in quest apartments drinking coffee-this will be crap. Dads all fired up about "not stopping, gotta make good time", which means I won't be eating today. Keeping you posted!
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Iggypoppin' is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-08-2009, 12:34 PM   #92
Cobra
Bear with a sore head

Man you guys took your time getting there, and you reckon you drive the scenic route! I drive the real scenic route, along the great ocean road and I still made better time than you!

Next time you go be sure to go in summer, and go the GOR. I don't knwo wether you've been that way or not but it's an awesome way to go from Adelaide to Melb if you have a bit more time to spare.
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-08-2009, 01:02 PM   #93
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

We where going to take that road but we'd have been late for the footy! Friends of ours live in portland and next time we will drop in on them. Drive home should be quite straightforward, we've just passed out of ballarat, after a good breakfast in some small country town. Should be home by 5. Keeping you posted!
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Old 17-08-2009, 01:10 PM   #94
Hords
Treasure your balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG
You should have gone to the Essendon v St Kilda game.

GO BOMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can thank Nick Evans Norman Webber Reiwoldt.
Old 17-08-2009, 01:12 PM   #95
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

Hehe. Feather in my cap that last kick he made-definatly be some hungover bomber fans this morning.
Game. Reinvented.

Old 17-08-2009, 01:30 PM   #96
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hords
You can thank Nick Evans Norman Webber Reiwoldt.
For a team that fancies itself as a serious premiership contender not being able to beat the 8th place team that had no rotation capabilities in the final term and only limited in the third they have themselves to blame. Had Prismal not hit the post Riewoldt's kick wouldn't have mattered anyway.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-08-2009, 03:34 PM   #97
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

Just passed pimpinio, damn it forgot to get a photo blocking out the IO!! Grr
I'm already planning my return to Melbourne, more cash, the XR6, and more time spent over thar
Game. Reinvented.

Old 17-08-2009, 09:04 PM   #98
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

Home safe! Damn phone went flat halfway through but ohwell. Hope you all enjoyed this 3 day spiel, I was enthralled by melbourne and will definetly be back when I get a chance. Thanks guys for reading and hope to do this again soon.
Game. Reinvented.

Old 18-08-2009, 01:51 AM   #99
xr8-200

I was over in Melbourne a week ago. Went to Sandown V8's and then went to 4 footy games last weekend. As a West Coast fan it was awesome to see them beat the Doggies. I had never been to Melbourne before, It was great fun and I would love to go again some day.
xr8-200 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post