Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 21-06-2009, 06:05 PM   #1
frd906
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default body kit guy , ipswich area

any one after body kits for au up maybe e series, there is a guy in peaks crossing in yamanto in brisbane who currently makes them, my front bumper came out beautfully will post pics of it tommoro or tonight cheers, he also does the boss bonnet bulge as well etc , his number is 0754672086 cheers

Posted by Xcabbi, Does it slap or rattle? Rattle is more to do with timing chains and tensioners. Slap is more to do with lifters, rings, bearings or GENIII boat anchors
frd906 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-06-2009, 12:18 PM   #2
Juzman

You got any prices of parts?
Juzman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-06-2009, 01:00 PM   #3
frd906
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

just ring that number and he will give u pricees my bumper cost me 350 bucks , doesnt import them he makes them his self if u took like a body kit part thing to him he will prob beable to do it cheers

Posted by Xcabbi, Does it slap or rattle? Rattle is more to do with timing chains and tensioners. Slap is more to do with lifters, rings, bearings or GENIII boat anchors
frd906 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post