Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Closed Thread

Old 25-03-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Default New Penalties

As of recent events i feel its my duty and obligation to warn anyone that attends this part of the Ford Forums of the rules and regulations imposed.

i know that myself and Zetec will enforce these rules under guidance from the moderators of course (report function) to maintain order and peace within the Euroford community as i believe that it is imperative that the sexual commentation and the degrading comments made in this part of the forum is no longer due.

This is not a stab at anyone nor is it a emontially filled post. i will agree that recent events have led me to post this up and i believe the users in these parts should be warned and informed.

New Rules that will govern the Small Fords section and the rest of the Ford Forum site.

Please see below:
Warning Types
Warning Name Warning Description Warning Points Warning Maturity Permanent Ban Post-related Alertable Alert Comment
Off topic post Off topic post 7 1000 No Yes Yes Yes
SMS Style Posting SMS Posts 7 1000 No Yes Yes Yes
Breach of T&C 4 Advertising material 10 1000 No Yes Yes Yes
Breach of T&C 5 Avoiding the language filter 10 1000 No Yes Yes Yes
Breach of FS T&C 1 Bumping 10 1000 No Yes Yes Yes
Breach of FS T&C 2 No price shown 10 1000 No Yes Yes Yes
Breach of FS T&C 3 No image 10 1000 No Yes Yes Yes
Breach of FS T&C 4 Chatting in FS thread 10 1000 No Yes Yes Yes
Breach of Sponsor T&C Breach of Sponsor T&C 10 1000 No Yes Yes Yes
FS Section Breach Multiple listings or EBay links 10 1000 No Yes Yes Yes
Breach of T&C 1 Posts on religion, race or controversial issues 11 1000 No Yes Yes Yes
Breach of T&C 2 Defamatory, threatening, invasive post 20 1000 No Yes Yes Yes
Breach of T&C 3 Disrespectful or insulting post 20 1000 No Yes Yes Yes
FS Section Major Breach Dishonest dealings 20 1000 Yes No No No
Abuse of Mod or Admin Abuse of Mod or Admin 20 1000 No No Yes Yes
Spamming Spamming 20 99999 Yes Yes No No

Please note that all moderators will determine the full punishment of each crime and all users are encouraged to report a post they believe to be in breach of the Ford Forums Terms And Conditions.

Thank you,

Mod ~ Please sticky this thread.

Old 25-03-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You should have put it into a nice spreadsheet to make it easier to read.
Old 25-03-2009, 07:56 PM   #3
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucknaked
You should have put it into a nice spreadsheet to make it easier to read.
ohh it still is,

im just saying that these are the new rules that will now be enforced onto the whole site,

i thought it would be a good idea to post it in here to let people know the penalties are, no special treatment will be given to the small fords section that i am aware of, but as i said, i thought we could benifit from the information.

Old 25-03-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

It should be noted that all members are bound by the AFF site terms and conditions, that they agreed to when they first registered as a user.
There has been nothing added to the site T&C, and members should already be well aware of the fact that should they wish to abuse these T & C then they will be held accountable for their actions - always have, & I would presume always will. Whilst the process being utilised now may have changed the actual system is still the same.
Old 25-03-2009, 09:11 PM   #5
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Please refer to the notice that was posted in site support

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11252769
Closed Thread