Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 03:14 AM   #61
Fordfan4u

Ive got a story, but its more about my bad road rage lol.
You know when you just have those days? lol.......
Well driving through town, two lanes merge into one, I happened to be in the lane that was ending, ute next to me and I was travelling a little faster so I was going to merge in front. Said ute decided to speed up, so ive started to slow and try to merge in behind, he decided to slow down. Saying a few words in the car about my current neighbour, I dropped it back a gear and made it look like I was going to launch past, but hit the anchors and pulled in behind him as he was waiting for me to speed up again.
For about 500m up the road the ute was serving dangerously, jumping on the brakes and accelerating, even throwing rubbish behind him. Come to a red light, the ute driver decides to get out and have a word, walks up to my car and yells all kinds of abuse and saying I almost hit him and scared his girlfriend which was passenger. I virtually told him where to go and get back in his car.
Then he proceeded to kick my side mirror and dent my front guard aswell as bash his hand on my windscreen.
By this stage, I'd had enough, the light was green as he was getting into his car to take off I managed to scoot around him and cut him off. Got out of my car with clublock (possibly wheelbrace, it was almost 4 years ago) in hand, two big swings at his front windscreen, one big swing at his side window and one big swing to him while giving his dose of abuse back.
Ended up on a 12 month good behaviour bond because of it.
Now I just shake my head at other drivers.
The people I detest the most, are the people, mainly older men that for some reason have the ability to tell how fast one is travelling. Those stupid hand signals and yelling to slow down when I'm really not speeding makes me want to get out of the car again and have some more words.
Me: What button?
Officer: The button for the clutch!!!
Me: [laughing so hard it hurts]
Old 03-12-2008, 03:37 AM   #62
greenfoam
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

When I had an Asian girlfriend it was disturbingly common for people to drive past in cars hang out the windows yelling insults at her. To get the F out of the country and go back to her country and get her own man and things like this. The things you notice about your own people when sitting on the other side of the fence were very vey disturbing and that happened alot
Old 03-12-2008, 09:36 AM   #63
Dauphin
Irregular member

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Endless work keeping the AU.com.au web site happening 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA Baracus
He went to pay with a credit card and I thought stuff it and let fly "what the **** are you doing!?!, cmon!!!, I'm in a hurry mate still have food to get, you're ******* hopeless!, beeep beeeep, c'mon let's get going".
He wasn't impressed.........
Hahaha, that's quite funny.

My hovercraft is full of eels!

Movie Car Chase of the Week: Gene Hackman driving a 1971 Pontiac LeMans to chase an elevated train in The French Connection (1971).
Old 03-12-2008, 09:42 AM   #64
Dauphin
Irregular member

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Endless work keeping the AU.com.au web site happening 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauljh74
Before anyone suggests moving the car first - I'm sure that makes the servo staff nervous of a drive off, so I pay first, move afterwards.
It does. I did it once during a very busy night and caused the guys inside to panic. Some alarm was going off and they were going on about pump X, then relaxed when I mentioned I was on pump X and just moved out.

My hovercraft is full of eels!

Movie Car Chase of the Week: Gene Hackman driving a 1971 Pontiac LeMans to chase an elevated train in The French Connection (1971).
Old 03-12-2008, 09:56 AM   #65
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always adding valued comments,  never involved in any disputes. A credit to this forum. 

reminds me a bit of where this thread has gone actually

http://ironwolf.dangerousgames.com/b...less_photo.jpg

Old 03-12-2008, 10:09 AM   #66
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

This thread has gone so far south I think it's over.

Fev and V3RSAC3, must you two make so many pointless useless posts? For a time there I was wondering if there was anyone else on these forums.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Closed Thread