Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 17-07-2008, 10:40 AM   #1
TOASTED
JMM modded EF

Default Rules about posting threads?

well after having another one of my threads deleted i need to find out why my threads keep getting deleted (im sure this one will soon, go on mods do it, prove me right, i like being right).

My most recent thread was titled "the Ultimate did you know thread".
It was a thread for posting intereresting facts. it was deleted. why? can anyone why actually read the thread please tell me if it was insulting/inappropiate in any way?

to tell u the truth as much as i love this site (especially the OZEcruisers section ;) ) it is really starting to annoy me as i feel as if i am being picked on.

A thread that exists in the bar titled your favourite spirit encourages drinking but its still allowed WTF?!?!??!!??!?!??!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?! another one of my threads titled hangover cures wasa deleted for this reason, yet this one is allowed?

Guess the alcohol tax is turning people to mind altering drugs.
I drive : A heavily modified EF Fairmont with a JMM dev5 cam, worked head, 3.5" mandrel bent intake, exhaust, and a few other bits n pieces like a stally etc.

"She goes like a zirtek"

WANT A FAST FORD RING THIS BLOKE V V

Abbott Engines for HeadWork
20 years experience
PH Rob on (07) 5526 3883
Old 17-07-2008, 10:45 AM   #2
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thread locked and PM sent. You haven't even given me a chance to respond to your PM's in reply to your questions. Not a great idea.
Closed Thread