Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 20-06-2007, 06:00 PM   #1
ebcidic
Starter Motor

Default Where to get your car serviced?

G'day all i'm a new member and just wondering if there's a thread somewhere (or perhaps this could be the start of one) that lists places that are proven to give a good or bad service.
Before you fly off the handle and say to do a search.. i know there's tonns of threads on how never to take it to a dealer mechanic... i'm wanting to be more specific, like names of places, and locations.
I'm a lucky owner of a new (to me) SII XR8 ute and dont have all that much technical knowledge. I hear plenty of horror stories about mechanics and dont want to go through that while i'm looking for somewhere decent.
It seems most of you do your own services, but for myself and anyone else who cant or wont do their own then it would be great to get some places that we could take them to. in particular a place in northern suburbs of melbourne would be good for me.

ebcidic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-06-2007, 06:04 PM   #2
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

G'day and welcome to the forums. For a good service start by looking at some of the site sponsors. Don't forget to post up some pics and sign up to AUfalcon.com.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-06-2007, 07:27 PM   #3
KOUPE76
OLD SKOOL BABY

Contact site sponsor Aussie Car Enhancemants as Craig is a top bloke and definately loves his FORDS. :evil3:

1976 XB GS COUPE (waiting to start the rebuild)
KOUPE76 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-06-2007, 11:00 PM   #4
ebcidic
Starter Motor

Thanks for the reply's fellas, i'll be sure to check them out.
ebcidic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-06-2007, 11:09 PM   #5
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Also , Check out G&D , they have turned Cranbourne into a Pure Service Center , and Justin always looks after the Au Boys and Girls ...

Cheers and welcome

Daniel

AU2PWR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post