Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 24-04-2005, 02:12 PM   #1
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Missing Brochures

Almost all of the Falcon derived brochures have been uploaded now from the very first XK all the way to the latest BA. There are, however, four still required to complete the set and if anyone has any of these it would be appreciated if they could either scan them at 100 dpi or make them available for scanning.

The missing ones are:

ZB Fairlane produced between 3/1968 and 7/1969
AU Series 2 Fairmont produced between 4/2000 and 11/2001
BA 1 XR and Fairmont produced between 11/2002 and 9/2004

For non Falcon based items we are also missing:

1970-1 Cortina
1980-2 Cortina TF

1982-4 Laser KB
1987-90 Laser KE

1995-7 Laser KH

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-04-2005, 02:51 PM   #2
Duffman
Oh Yeah!

I should have the BA 1 xr - fairmont. I had a quick look but cant seem to find them though I found the old brocures for the vy1 ss - calais, close but not close enough.
Duffman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-04-2005, 03:17 PM   #3
needfordspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

I might have the AU2 fairmont one, i'll get back to you after I have a look.
1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Cooler|Sports ryder shocks|Pedders lows|Resprayed|Microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Turbo grind cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 Conversion|Built bottom end|Custom plenum|10.6@125MPH
needfordspeed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post