Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV-Tickford Club of NSW > FPV-TCNSW Club Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 10:22 AM   #1
5tumpy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Black AU XR8 Sedan- Dob in a ********....

Hey Guys!

I'm sure your a club who promotes safe and responsible driving practices on busy roads, so what I am hoping to do is "name and shame" a particular member of ur club.

He drives an Black AU XR8 Sedan, with the standard 17" 5 spokes and parks on the Blaxland Road side of Campbelltown Station. Everyday he feels the need to do a big burnout in the dirt, covering a few dozen people in dust, not to mention the cars. He then likes to get sideways at the roundabout, and with a busy foot path next to it, I don't care how good a driver he is, it's only a matter of time before something goes wrong.

His XR8 is pretty rough looking atm, with chips and putty dotting the front bar. He's got a big 2 line FPV Tickford club of NSW sticker on the back.

Anyways, he usually leave Campbelltown about 6 o'clock. If anyone thinks they know who he is, please tell him to pull his head out his ****, if he wants to do burnouts, there's plenty of indutrial estates around!

Thanks guys!

5tumpy

Old 02-02-2007, 12:08 PM   #2
GRIZZLY

5tumpy
We will look into it and if it one of ours we will set him straight. Not sure if we have one the club that fits that description and resides in the area you are talking about.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:17 PM   #3
shadowXR8
FPV-Tickford Club of NSW

We are looking into this at this stage it maybe a past members car as we can't find any current members that live in that area with a car that matches that discription if you get the rego please pm me so I can investigate further.

Tickford GT _2:
Previous ride BA XR6T Acid Rush

FPV - Tickford Club of NSW Member
Old 02-02-2007, 12:21 PM   #4
5tumpy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Not a problem mate, will do...
Old 02-02-2007, 05:12 PM   #5
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Lucky mine's blue, lol.

Good work stumpy! This guy definitely needs his head pulled in - might be worth dropping a complaint to the local police station and tell them what time etc to watch the guy do his stuff. They may just catch up with him on a slow day.
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
Old 02-02-2007, 10:29 PM   #6
5tumpy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah I would do that, but I don't want him to get neg driving charge, give him a chance eh?
Old 05-02-2007, 08:39 PM   #7
AUIII XR8 MAN
DJR TM#54

Location: on my p.c now with internet! ok i'll still use works internet too.

No, it not a club member car. He has some how gotten hold of one of our club sticker & has put it on the car. I see it driving around my area form time to time. If i see him i'll tell him to remove the sticker from his car.
Old 19-02-2007, 03:36 PM   #8
5tumpy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks for that. I think he might be a member here tho, because since my post, he hasn't done it once....

Where are you from mate?
Old 23-02-2007, 03:32 PM   #9
Tickford

Sorry, I did not mean to bring any negative press on the club. I will remove the sticker (eventually) as I am no longer a member.

Points of clarification:
Its not everyday (or close to it).
I do like to give it a bit on the dirt/grass (who doesn't?!). Not done in the afternoons with people around.
Stopped when I put new tyres on the car (the round about at least).
On the round about, only done when there are no people on the path.
and theres no putty on the car :P
- V8supercars @ Oran Park 2007 - Fri, Aug 17 & Sat, Aug 18 2007.
- Shannon's Nationals @ Eastern Creek 2007 - July 15, 2007.
Old 23-02-2007, 03:50 PM   #10
JefXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickford
Sorry, I did not mean to bring any negative press on the club. I will remove the sticker (eventually) as I am no longer a member.

Points of clarification:
I do like to give it a bit on the dirt/grass (who doesn't?!). Not done in the afternoons with people around.
Soz i did say more but thought twice.
Old 24-02-2007, 02:13 PM   #11
5tumpy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickford

Points of clarification:
Well mate, there is obviously at least a couple of people, but that's not the point. You've covered me dust on more than one occasion, and at the time, it had happened 4 days in a row.

There's a time and a place for everything, There's plenty of other dirt you can do rip up, that won't be covering other people's pride and joy in dirt, you obviously don't care, but others do.

Must admit, I agree that you have stopped of late, and I thank you for it.

As for the putty, wats the grey stuff on the ends of ur front bar then?! :P

On a positive, apart from the front bar, she is a beautiful looking car, IMO needs to be treated with a lil more respect, if u wanna drive a car like that, go buy a VN or VP and you'll right in mate!
Old 24-02-2007, 02:14 PM   #12
5tumpy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Admins can you please close this now? Issue has been dealt with, I know who to PM in the future... This is may turn into a shitfight methinks....

Thank you!
Old 28-02-2007, 10:14 AM   #13
Bluehoon
Hoon On The Rise

regardless of the emotions here, Tickford if you are no longer a member, please remove the sticker.

We are done now.

Cheers

FGX-XR8 Manual, BFII E-Gas, '11 GSXR 1000 - Love 'em!
FPV Tickford Club of NSW - www.fpvclub.com

Last edited by Bluehoon; 28-02-2007 at 10:29 AM.
Closed Thread