Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 08-01-2007, 12:00 PM   #1
Mikey B
Frozen White Focus RS

Default Anyone Looking for an ST170???

Hi All,
After much thought, i maybe looking for a 4x4 so that I can take the family North of Brisbane on 'exploration weekends!

I am not 'desperate' to sell, but just thought I'd put a post on to see if anyone maybe interested in the purchase of my ST?

If anyone is, either PM me or email: mikeblundell@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Mike

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF020113.JPG (137.8 KB, 69 views)
Mikey B is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2007, 12:05 PM   #2
Uni

god damn it couldn't you have done this 4 months ago? what price are you asking?

Uni/.
Uni is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2007, 12:39 PM   #3
Mikey B
Frozen White Focus RS

Hi Uni,
Sorry mate...I was debating it a while back too...!

Anyway, not sure what to 'ask' for, but it's almost at 60k kms, had all service recently done, new heatshelids (to eliminate the usual tizz noise), new platinum plugs, new K&N panel filter and recent front EBC Drilled/Grooved Discs and EBC Green stuff pads.
Goodyear F1's all round...less than 5000kms done.

We'll see what interest I get, but am still undecided as I do love the car!
Old 08-01-2007, 06:09 PM   #4
Mick K.

If you are undecided, then I'd say you won't sell. With new small car prices quite low and the "new shape" Focus now out, only a handful of enthusiasts will know anything about an ST170 and value that. I have a 2003 Zetec with similar kms to your ST, and have thought a few times about trading in or selling and upgrading, but would probably struggle to get $15K. I'd say you'd be lucky to get $20K for an ST, and you've probably got a lot more value / fun left in it than that. I think I will be holding onto mine and having fun driving it until it dies. I agree with the sentiment in the other thread http://www.fordforums.com.au/showpos...&postcount=30] - the LR Focus is a classic.

Good luck with your decision / sale (maybe I've just talked it up for you )

MK
Mick K. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2007, 06:37 PM   #5
kenny21
This is really me :)

if u were in syd ide def think bout it but im not that into 1 i guess to drive all the way up to brissie haha but if im up there soon ill let ya know and i might end up drivin back haha. looks nice, any other pics
kenny21 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 05:36 PM   #6
Mikey B
Frozen White Focus RS

$20K Anyone?