Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 28-12-2006, 11:07 PM   #1
Jason50
Boosted...

Default Big thanks to Bluepower

Chris,

thanks for sorting out my problems before Christmas. Hope you had a good one :

I put the new tune in as soon as it arrived and took the car out in the heat to make sure it was all happy. Could just tell that the top end was dropped back as the tyres don't bark on the gear change as much now. Most importanly I can not make the thing ping.

Put the new cool thermostat in the next day (when the engine was cool). Wow , what a difference. The car always feels sharp now and is always a pleasure to drive. It feels like it has 10KW more from idle to 4000RPM with much better throttle response. almost as if it was driving on 7 cyclinders before. I love it and am happy to say that I no longer prefer to drive the AU6 around town ! It was just so inconsistant and dull before when driving normally in traffic. Iv'e been driving it for a week now and not once had it lost the that edge.

I just wish Someone told me how much difference the stat can make sooner _2:

Look forward to talking with you about the next round of changes soon.

Cheers,

Jason.

Last edited by Jason50; 28-12-2006 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Had another thought...
Jason50 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-12-2006, 07:13 PM   #2
X ORSMXR
missing the panther

Jason glad to see that your happy with the car as Blue Power are the best at the game of tuning the boss engine.

Cheers Chris
X ORSMXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-12-2006, 06:04 PM   #3
NeishaXR8_347
SS Grunt

Not just the boss engine, any engine IMO. It seems any engine/car Chris tunes he is instantly getting records and excellant track results. A real credit to his ability.

Keep up the good work Chris and i hope you can work some magic on mine when i see you soon.

Shaun.

I will also enter any part of the Forum I wish to enter. :
NeishaXR8_347 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2007, 11:50 PM   #4
DUVEL

Got some more work done today on my BA GT out at Bluepower county and i can honestly say they treated my car and myself with great respect.The outcome was quite impressive too keep up the good work. :
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post