Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 08-01-2007, 07:00 PM   #31
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Part for Sale : ie Wheel

Price Your Asking : ie $50

Suits What Make : ie Ford

What Models Will it Cover : ie EA/EBII

Any Other Comments :

Contact Details :

AU2PWR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2007, 07:01 PM   #32
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

i Reackon these should be used all the tim e

AU2PWR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2007, 05:02 PM   #33
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

so why do you have to have a picture of the item to be able to advertise it?
I have a mate with a ZJ 302 built for gas and he asked me to advertise it but as i dont have a picture and he isnt going to get it out of the shed to get some unless someone wants to drive it, i cant offer it to you fine people.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2007, 05:13 PM   #34
Kryton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8
so why do you have to have a picture of the item to be able to advertise it?
I have a mate with a ZJ 302 built for gas and he asked me to advertise it but as i dont have a picture and he isnt going to get it out of the shed to get some unless someone wants to drive it, i cant offer it to you fine people.
because almost everytime a car is for sale without a picture, the first thing that will be asked is "got any pics"
i know i wouldnt buy a car if i couldnt at least see a pic of it first.
i also wouldnt even bother making a time to view the car unlessi knew what to expect...that is i have seen pics of it.
if your serious about selling, take 5 minutes to take some pics. in this day and age it really isnt hard.
there would probably be 1% of the Australian population that doesnt have a digital camera of some sort so there should be no excuse not to have some pics.
Kryton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2007, 05:20 PM   #35
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davway
because almost everytime a car is for sale without a picture, the first thing that will be asked is "got any pics"
i know i wouldnt buy a car if i couldnt at least see a pic of it first.
i also wouldnt even bother making a time to view the car unlessi knew what to expect...that is i have seen pics of it.
if your serious about selling, take 5 minutes to take some pics. in this day and age it really isnt hard.
there would probably be 1% of the Australian population that doesnt have a digital camera of some sort so there should be no excuse not to have some pics.
Thats all good, but this car has sat at the back of his shed for 5yrs, is covered in dust and as much as i would love to get some pictures, it isnt that easy.
Even if i did have a picture, for all a prospective buyer would know they could be 5yrs old, nothing like it is now and so pointless really.
Have you ever bought anything from the news paper or trading post because as far as i can remember back, cars have been advertised for years without pictures.
I'd love to see you knock back a GT in the paper going cheap because a picture wasn't supplied.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2007, 05:33 PM   #36
Kryton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8
Have you ever bought anything from the news paper or trading post because as far as i can remember back, cars have been advertised for years without pictures.
I'd love to see you knock back a GT in the paper going cheap because a picture wasn't supplied.
this isnt the trading post, its an internet forum.
you asked the question, i gave you an answer.
and yes, in this day and age, no pic....no interest from me.
Kryton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2007, 05:49 PM   #37
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Thanks Davway

This is also a free service, no fees or commissions being charged, except for the fact that pictures must now be included and is forced by the script.

Expect the same changes to the rest of the Sales Yard over time.
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post