Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 07-04-2005, 06:57 PM   #1
falcon01
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default AWC body kit

Do these body kits came painted or just primmed
Extractors, 100cpi Cat, Xr6T Exhaust, White Line 27mm Front Sway Bar, Territory Intake Pipe, Tinted Windows, Bpt Thermostat K&N Air Filter, Dba Sloted SS Front &Rear, Bendix Ultimate Brake Pads Front & Rear, Monroe Gt Shocks Front and Rear, Slim Weathershields,Xr Springs F/R, Driving Lights, Fairmount external trim, Fairmount Clock, Genric
Tune, Underdrives, 4.11 Diff/Lsd, SS Growler

To Come,
Custom Tune,
Workshop Build
falcon01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-04-2005, 07:31 PM   #2
Sylox
Uterus M.I.A.

Just primed mate, but if your around Tarren Point where AWC are they can arrange painting for you.
Its bettter this way as its saves fresh paint (soft paint) from being damaged in transit.
If your doing the freight thing like myself and a heap of other members have done though AWC, you just find your self a good painter around your local area to fit it all up and spray your colour of choice onto it...

Hope thats been of help to you.
(Feel free to correct me if i got anything wrong Adam)

Sylox is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post