Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 21-12-2006, 09:19 PM   #1
Burley
CRE.87V

Default AU XR6 Issues

Hey all

Jusy got my car back the other day, now there is some wierd issue with it...When i give it a bit going around roundabout or corner there seems to be a fair bit of body roll in front and rear

Another is sometimes my oil pressure/level light comes on the dash...Oil is good....could this be a sensor, if so wats it worth

Theres a slight lag/flat spot sometimes in first

thanks for ur help

Burley

Burley is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2006, 11:35 PM   #2
martymonsta
AUII FUTURA

where did you get your car back from?
sounds like they let your tyre pressures down to factory standard and that other stuff i'd be right back complaining my but off
martymonsta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2006, 02:57 PM   #3
Dark Horse
_Oo===oO_

Is the car auto or manual?
Old 22-12-2006, 06:35 PM   #4
Burley
CRE.87V

car is manual....got car like in january....so cant take back uder warrenty
Burley is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post