Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 17-11-2006, 08:02 AM   #61
Boss 260 Ute
Rice aint nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heljas
hehe this goes back to when i was a first year apprentice

my boss told me to go to the local paint shop to get some rainbow paint

i said no worries ( the paint shop was owned by on of my uncles ) i proceeded to the shop and told him what was happening

he then mixed up the paint for me

i returned to the workshop to see the boss and all the other guys laughing thier heads of

my boss soon stopped laughing when he saw the $500 dollar bill for the paint 4 ltrs

so i got him on that one

jason
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
That's good!!!
The teletubbies were bred by the wiggles by mating a rhino with a garden gnome. They were intended to be the ultimate warrior for world domination, cute like a gnome, yet violent like a Rhino. Instead they got 4 multicoloured, brainless rhino sized retards.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralliart
a toll bar hit my car because of my annoying padels
^^Those bastards! LOL
Boss 260 Ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2006, 09:12 AM   #62
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

With that list, I'm glad I don't work with you blokes! LOL!

Just keep it safe though fellas, some "funny" tricks have really done some stupid damage to people.

GK

2015 Kia Sorento Platinum - Snow White Pearl

2001 Ducati Monster 900Sie - Red

Now gone!
1999 AU1 Futura Wagon - Sparkling Burgundy
On LPG

Want a Full Life? John 10:10
GK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2006, 09:20 AM   #63
ON_DUBS
[ON DUBS]

pretty sure a thread like this has come up before.

the funniest thing i ever did was tip a bucket of water on my mate when he was in the stall taking a crap.

he waited for me behind the storeroom door and got me back though so it was double laughs
Old 17-11-2006, 11:22 AM   #64
snortycorty

My dad was a deisel mechanic, and he has some great stories.

Sent a work experience to get a long wait lol

One day they got the office guy to help test the brakes on a car. Told him to press down the brake and run behind the car to check they were working as he had 3 secs till they went off... lol he did it a couple of times before he realised it was a joke doh!

We found dead rats in the chooks bucket of water once at home. So dad takes them to work and places them over the keyboard of the office guys computer so the rat is peering up at him. When he lifted the sheet off the comp he got quite a fright lol

Poor office guy again, dad figures out which way the guy would turn most to get home, and hooks his right blinker up to the horn, an absolute classic! He's done that to a couple other people love it everytime!

There are so many more lol

Now for me. After hearing everything dad has done to others and after him giving me a lecture about nearly every trick in the book I thought I'd be pretty safe.
But no!
Not long after I started my job the guy that ran the tractor business next door rings up and i answer. It was flat out and he asks me do we have any elbow grease? I turn my collegue and ask her, as SOON as the words left my mouth i realised what was going on, I had Ang on the phone barely able to talk he was laughing that hard, and everyone within the vincinity cracking up, including me!

I havnt fallen for another trick since so I think I've done well lol
snortycorty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2006, 11:30 AM   #65
snortycorty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidxr6
And i'll end with this a PRANK BREAKER.
A kid i went to school, with his father had problems with blokes drinking all his cordial from his drink bottle at his work, oneday he was fed up with it. HE yelled out "right you BAS^@RDS" this is my bloody drink bottle and i'll make sure you pricks never drink it again. He pulled out is old fella and wiped it around the mouth piece of the drink bottle, put it back in the fridge and stormed out of the smoko room......
It was never drank again.
CLASSIC!

A good trick is to rip up heaps of paper to confettii size (or just use confettii) and put it on top of the fan, so when the fan is turned on paper goes EVERYWHERE

Another one was once stayed at a friends house. When her bro was asleep all us older kids got newspaper and taped up his entire doorway. When he opened his door the next mornin got a fright to see he couldnt get out hehehe had to rip his way through!

Another one i got done with - My uncle used to always share his coke with us when we were kids. One day he asks me if I'd like a sip, me of course yeah alright! Take a huge swig and it was frickin VINEGAR! couldnt get to the sink quick enough! Worst thing was i actually swallowed some :
snortycorty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post