Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 14-11-2006, 06:54 PM   #211
Chris_R33
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal
OMG if I hear that bathurst line again ill blow up. The category changed ya mong, other cars have been "banned" before aswell.

How is the I6T behind exactly? What other engine is better in your mind?
Im not saying that the XR6 engine is crap. Im saying that you are narrow minded.
Old 14-11-2006, 06:55 PM   #212
Ruger
Bseries Moderator

how are they still 10 years behind? what does nissan have that is so bloody great and 10 years ahead of the ford? please tell me?

about the bathurst thing exactly what polyal said it isnt a RWD V8 4 door car.....

im very open minded i just hate tools like you....

Only those that attempt the absurd achieve the impossible.

Serviced and maintained by Mascot Auto Repairs
Old 14-11-2006, 06:56 PM   #213
RUQ1KA
Formerly mad_ed_wagon

It looked like a bit of fun at the start, but now its gone too far i say we need a padlock!

How did skylines get involved anyway? i dont remember seeing skylines being mentioned at the start of the thread, i remember it was about lancers with kits

This thread should just be locked - enough fun has been had, now its just getting annoying!

Build thread coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerCordia
I had two cordias but recently i sold one of them so that leaves me with one cordia which i have now but i wouldve had two if i havent sold the other one.
Old 14-11-2006, 06:56 PM   #214
poolkeeper
Its Resonating!

I like Skylines, WRX's, S14.5s, Rotors, Old V8s, new V8's and so on...
Old 14-11-2006, 06:57 PM   #215
Chris_R33
Starter Motor

This isnt worth it. Go back to whatever it is you do guys.

Good luck with your stereotyping.
Old 14-11-2006, 06:58 PM   #216
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_R33
Im not saying that the XR6 engine is crap. Im saying that you are narrow minded.
Mate your pretty good at back pedalling, you just mentioned the XR6T engine, then said that Ford is 10 years behind, now your saying that the XR6T isn't crap. Which one is it?

How would you know what I like/think or care about? Jesus!
:togo:
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 14-11-2006, 06:58 PM   #217
Ruger
Bseries Moderator

You too mate.

Only those that attempt the absurd achieve the impossible.

Serviced and maintained by Mascot Auto Repairs
Old 14-11-2006, 07:00 PM   #218
Boss 290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal
OMG if I hear that bathurst line again ill blow up. The category changed ya mong, other cars have been "banned" before aswell.

How is the I6T behind exactly? What other engine is better in your mind?
hey please read my last post in the other thread. i think its gotten really sad that people came over and now its a full blown war. i couldnt give a **** about what anyone on the net thinks
if you dont like hsv,fpv say it. i dont care if someone likes other brands and different types of cars. i was just saying why a four door car with power and great stopping abilty cant be be a performance car. you can all say what you like and it wouldnt change my opinions or anyone else. my ranting wouldnt change other peoples minds who cant think outside the box so ill give up on trying to convince a bunch of teens and ricers who dont understand/ cant afford a performance car. yes fpv and hsv are not sports cars but they are still performance cars and they perform well for the price people pay for them...i dont appreciate you calling me a tosser but i wouldnt cry about it either. read through all my post and make up your mind about me. i dont care. cheers
Old 14-11-2006, 07:02 PM   #219
mad082
Banned

Quote:
Define old v8, if you want to get right into it your rice box R33 is old tech as well. OHC engines have been around for what 8o+ year's, your little orange juice carton isn't as advanced as you may think.
firstly, r33's are double overhead cam. which the falcon didn't get untill the ba, ten years later.
Old 14-11-2006, 07:02 PM   #220
T_Terror
The Guy You Love To Hate

Wow, this was gold...

Ok Ok lets start a new thread.

HOW COME PEOPLE LIKE ROTARIES AND RICER RX7s WHEN V8s ARE SO MUCH BETTER?

SO WHATS WITH THOSE RICERS? THEY CANT, LIKE, TOW AND STUFF...
Old 14-11-2006, 07:04 PM   #221
FRDXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

THREAD CLOSED!

You all suck and your cars all crap :
Old 14-11-2006, 07:04 PM   #222
Chris_R33
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad082
firstly, r33's are double overhead cam. which the falcon didn't get untill the ba, ten years later.
Wow.. Are you serious? Thats amazing.
Old 14-11-2006, 07:09 PM   #223
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Whilst I love my Skylines as much as the next bloke, you are arguing that the Falcon engines are so far behind yet they have been built to comply with Euro emissions where as the RB was not and thus discontinued. Correct me if I'm wrong. I just thought this was case.
Old 14-11-2006, 07:09 PM   #224
rodderz

I've read the whole thread and there isnt any point going further, the last few pages have been 95% crap thrown back and forth and wont stop

There are members from both forums who have both added positive contributions but others who have posted rubbish
Closed Thread