Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 01-11-2006, 10:39 PM   #1
tabaccs

Default LS Zetec Headlights on Ebay!!

Spotted these on ebay, i know a few of you guys are after them...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FORD-FOCUS-ZE...QQcmdZViewItem

Adam

ST170 Side Indicators, K&N Panel Filter, Factory Scuff Plates,
Leather/Alloy Handbrake Cover, Body Kit
tabaccs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-11-2006, 11:23 PM   #2
raymon81

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabaccs
Spotted these on ebay, i know a few of you guys are after them...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FORD-FOCUS-ZE...QQcmdZViewItem

Adam
Ill be very eager to see how much they sell for, ill be selling mine very soon too. If anyones interested, ill be posting them up in a week or so.
Lowered 30-35mm King springs, Custom leather interior, Polished standard 17s rims, Cadance monoblock amplifier and Alpine Type S sub woofer, clear reverse+fog+tail lights, Angel eyes and a few CHROMEEEEEE bits on my baby.
raymon81 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-11-2006, 01:23 AM   #3
Stugots
2006 Focus LX Hatch

I saw this today. Got them on watch. The same seller has an all black front grille too.
Stugots is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-11-2006, 09:17 PM   #4
73MTU

what are yous replacing them with if yous are sellin them. i love them i recon they r hot
73MTU is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-11-2006, 09:47 PM   #5
raymon81

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73MTU
what are yous replacing them with if yous are sellin them. i love them i recon they r hot
I've ordered chrome angel eye headlights to go with my chrome tail lights. Should be here any day now, if anyones interested in my zetec lights, plz pm me
Lowered 30-35mm King springs, Custom leather interior, Polished standard 17s rims, Cadance monoblock amplifier and Alpine Type S sub woofer, clear reverse+fog+tail lights, Angel eyes and a few CHROMEEEEEE bits on my baby.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:47 PM   #6
Marshy79

Hmm im still very 50 / 50 on these things... will see how much they go for... if its cheap I might go a set.

Change to black zetec ones for when I feel bad.... and teh normal flashy birght ones for when im feeling bling.
Marshy79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2006, 11:07 PM   #7
73MTU

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymon81
I've ordered chrome angel eye headlights to go with my chrome tail lights. Should be here any day now, if anyones interested in my zetec lights, plz pm me
oh ok. where is everyone getting these aftermarket parts from and how much you want for your zetec ones?
73MTU is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2006, 11:35 PM   #8
raymon81

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73MTU
oh ok. where is everyone getting these aftermarket parts from and how much you want for your zetec ones?
i ordered them from www.european-parts.net. I'll let u know once i advertise it how much ill b asking 4.
Old 08-11-2006, 10:15 PM   #9
raymon81

It says this on the ebay site:

GENUINE FORD PARTS IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING

FORD FOCUS ZETEC R/H & L/H BRAND NEW HEADLAMPS

SUITS LS ZETEC FOCUS

BUILT 1-2005 - 31/8/2005 MODELS

Were the headlights different in last years model?
Old 11-11-2006, 11:16 AM   #10
raymon81

Damnnn! They sold for $82 + $40 postage now thats a bargain. Ok i think i better drop the price of my lights hehe
Old 11-11-2006, 11:23 AM   #11
Marshy79

What a hassle!

I bid on it with ten minutes left..... got busy at work... then someone beat me by 2$ Hahaha ripped!

What a deal though.

I dont think there was any difference with the previous models. I attempted to see if maybe they didnt have adjusting headlights.... but couldnt find out. *shrugs*
Marshy79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post