Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2006, 10:02 PM   #1
b2tf
not here much anymore

Default I'm selling

........unless something starts to go right and not stuff up or require attention with this damn car.

1st up it was the brakes, fair enough they had to be done though.

Now im finding big puddles underneath the car, I reckon it's the coolant cos its getting lower and lower. This isnt good cos it means $80 to get coolant flushed and replaced (get the red crap out of the asap), and if theres puddles underneath the car it's got to be coming from somewhere. yay.

Getting very tired of the general slowness of the thing too. The trans just has a mind of its own, will shift beautifully and run really well sometimes, then it'll just do stupid things and drive like a fat-butt grandma car.

Took a BA ute for a drive today and frankly I was not happy about having to drive the Focus home, didnt want to get back in it. Im tired of not being able to find performance mods cos its an auto, and because everyone up here asks "don't you mean Festiva" whenever you enquire about performance parts. I'm generally pretty fed up.

[end rant]