Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2021, 07:52 PM   #11
Tickford.
🚫⏰4️⃣🐃💩

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:. View Post
I got an email from service nsw on friday outlining the new relaxed covid laws. Now, just my opinion, and i hate wearing masks as much as the next person. So now its not manditory in shopping centres and a few other places. I would have thought whilst they've opened up people limits in places, masks would be the last thing they'd lax up on. Even though things seem to be relatively under control, and they ask people to do the right thing, thats never the case. From how i read things from the recent past, it only takes one or two to ruin it for more or less everyone. Look at the northern beaches outbreak. 2 people sent thousands into lockdown. So again, just my opinion, but i reckon relaxing mask rules is a bit premature.
https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what...greater-sydney
This is exactly why the NSW government cannot be trusted, specially the Premier who is an anti-masker herself. Why would you remove the need to wear masks so early on after an outbreak?

For crowded areas such as shopping centres, large retailers (Bunnings for example), public transport, etc. it should be mandatory. They have the highest risk of spread.

I'm not a fan of masks either, but I understand the need to wear one in places as I've mentioned above. As is the case in VIC. And VIC's don't have to wear a mask in places where it's not as crowded, like in smaller retailers.

I wouldn't trust that NSW is currently Covid free in the community. What is it now.. only 15 days without a local case? Yeah right. Cannot be trusted. The testing numbers have dropped off dramatically for a state just getting to the other side. Seems like a lot of NSW has adapted the 'if you don't test you don't get cases' that some Covidiot sprouted a while back.

I'm betting the Northern Beaches cluster won't be the last outbreak NSW has. The odds are pretty good for another cluster to pop up out of nowhere.
This user likes this post: