Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-03-2020, 02:45 PM   #10
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by five 7 View Post
Just watched his speech, from a outsider looking in it did not inspire much confidence, all i could make out was he's forming commissions from the old boys network, that all takes time which you don't have. They have no plan, just sounds like they are clutching at straws. He needs to take leadership of this and make some hard decisions. If the lemons running NZ can figure it out, with how they handled this crisis in under a week and a half your mob should be able to, we have every one on board from banks, tax, employers, you name it every one has come to the party, plus no major job loss, your employer can access funds from Govt. As of to night NZ is shut for the next month.
I agree completely.

If you asked me even a week ago I thought we we're moving towards complete lockdown but understood that as a nation we would struggle to comprehend how that looks and so it needed to be done in increments and the first stage of this announced over the weekend certainly confirmed that for me, but the stuff he came out with last night just sapped any confidence I had in him, he's clearly not prepared to make the hard decisions and would prefer to only confuse the situation and gamble economics against peoples lives.
4 users like this post: