Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-03-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
eviledward
Starter Motor

Default Need opinions before purchasing a Ford Fiesta WT Zetec Automatic

Hi guys!

I just recently ordered my Fiesta Zetec WT 1.6 Auto for 24,000 with free mats drive away. They originally offered me 26,000 and went all the way down to 24,188 with mats. I finally bargained my way to 24,000 with the mats.

First off I want to ask your opinions, is this a good deal for the new Fiesta?

Secondly, I have been told about the Complete Car Package on my new Fiesta which will cost me roughly 2,250. This includes the interior and exterior paint protection along with a free tinting and scratch and dint membership (they apparently get rid of small scratches for 55 dollars). The product they are offering is all under the Fifth Dimension company.

HOWEVER, I have been looking online about the usefulness of this Complete Car Package and have seriously changed my mind about purchasing it. Most of them say this is a waste of money and that they are merely ripping you off.

Can you actually get this type of protection from an aftermarket retailer and are these care packages really worth the money getting? If they are can anyone suggest a place to get them?

BTW is it true that 91 ron actually makes the car perform worse, anyone can back that up?

I know I'm asking a lot but thanks for taking a look.

Cheers!
EvilEd

eviledward is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post