Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Newcastle > Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Events

Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Events Events, meets and such

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2007, 12:15 AM   #1
tickin
FPV-Tickford Club of NSW

Default Eastern Creek V8 Supercars - June 10/11 2007

Hi All,

Once again the FPV-Tickford Club of NSW will be attending the V8 Supercars at Eastern Creek on the Queens Birthday long weekend (sunday/monday)
We have been allocated a roped off area to park our cars and will set up shades etc along the fence to watch all the action.
in the past we have had members from other clubs/interstate clubs join in and we would like to once again open the invitation to all ford clubs to join us.
To make things easier to organise, it would be great if I could get a representative from your club to organise/collect numbers, names & any money etc.. from any interested members. (if i could get a PM or call from the nominated person that would be great)
If we manage to organise 80 tickets or more in total (which we should be able to) we have been offered a 10% discount of the 2-day adult general admission ticket (not much, but better than nothing)
Children under 12 are free and all other tickets (i.e. kids, paddock, 3day etc..) will have to be purchased at the gate individually.
I have to give Ford final numbers of tickets and number of cars for parking on the 25th of May, therefore I would like to collect numbers from each club by wednesday 23rd of may.

Hope to see as many Fords and Supporters as possible......
For any further details or questions, please feel free to PM me or call me on my number below.

DETAILS:
date: Sunday 10th June
Monday 11th June
costs: normal at gate $80
our 10% discounted tickets $72

p.s. please include exact numbers when starting list (e.g. 1 car 2 tickets)

Ben
FPV-Tickford Club of NSW
0409 122763