Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Laser and Telstar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2007, 03:15 PM   #1
chiz1
Starter Motor

Default queries about 87 kc laser and please help

hi i'm new to this site and may have missed information somewhere on this site but i'll ask any how i own a little 5 door kc laser 1.6 litre 87 model it's a good little car and is generally trouble free recently i have noticed thier is alot of vibration it's mainly when the car is stationary or in park, when you take of it's ok once you stop it starts to vibrate, does any body know what could be causing this? and what is the easiest way to fix it? i also have a small ellectrical problem going on, when the brake is applied, on the dash the brake and battery lights come on (together) i've got very spongy brakes and have identified thier is an air leak which i'm getting around to fixing but the dash problem has any one had this with there laser? and if so what is the problem, how is it fixed? i also noticed that during driving thier is a deep noise inside the cabin it's definately coming from the wheels could it be the wheel bearings perhaps? need lube or replacement? it's like a humming noise really starting to bug me, so if you know what these might be or have similar experiences please help me i would appreciate it very much.

chiz1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post