Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2007, 09:09 AM   #1
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Default 2008 Ford Calendar submissions

Ladies and Gentlemen,
i have received this email (actually its one of a few but this has the end result), thought some of you would be interested:

Quote:
Thank you very much for your response. Yes, I would definitely love to get a selection of high res images for calendar publication. I will attach our 2008 submission guidelines, however I can outline the submission requirements here.

We ask for one-time, worldwide, non-exclusive publication rights. The payment per image in a square wall calendar is $240/image and additional $100/cover. Our payment is made beginning March in the year the calendar is published. If this is a problem, I can see if I can arrange for payment on December 31, 2007. We will supply 3 copies of the calendar at no charge to the contributing photographers. Calendars are also available for purchase by contributors at a 60% discount off retail. Our current print run is about 4000. If you foresee a need for a large quantity of the calendars for club members, please let us know so that we can adjust our print run.

As far as editing the calendar, we would like to feature a variety of models and years. Are you able to send me a selection of at least 20 cars to edit or should I go to the website and select? We will need each car identified with model and year. We will credit the photographer/owner and can also credit AUFalcon.com in the calendar. Just let me know how you would like your organization cited and we will do our best to follow your instruction.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed. I appreciate your help and am looking forward to working together on the calendar.

Regards,
Julie
This is a large US based company that does most of the dog and specialty calendars you see at all the shopping centers.

Anyone interested please send me your hi res pic of choice (1 only, must be hi res) to casper1612@optusnet.com.au. It is also critical that you read the digital image submission rules as these must be followed for your image to qualify.
I have arranged to send all all images via email however they need to be clearly marked and numbered so that is someones image is selected payment can be forwarded on to the winning photographer (I'm not getting a cut : ).

Anyhow, the submission guidelines can be found here: http://members.optusnet.com.au/karl2105/

We only have a week and a bit so all submissions need to be in by March 20th at the latest.

Oh, and anyone who wants to put in a pic of a non AU, please feel free however I wont be co-ordinating that, you'll have to do it the "official" way. AU's only please.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post