Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 18-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #1
5immo
Starter Motor

Default focus lw sport seat covers

Will be picking up a focus mk11 lw sport early next week and am looking for seat covers? what have people got? I know its a bit sad covering up the sports trim but with 2 small kids i des need a rear cover. Looked on ebay etc but cant find a tailor made seat cover for the rear. any suggestions?
cheers
Rob

5immo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2013, 01:12 PM   #2
EVL BOS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: focus lw sport seat covers

Ring up seat cover world as most auto stores won't keep seat covers for them, but if u speak to seat over world they will custom make them for you.

Daily: UA11 BiTurbo Everest
Weekend Project 1999 AU XR8
Past rides:

Mondeo XR5 Turbo

RIP: FGX XR8 MANUAL Build Thread:
http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11447239

AU Fairlane Sparkling Burgundy thread:
http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....61#post5854961

UX explorer limited

FOCUS ST,

UT Explorer limited Written OFF

BA XR8
Build Thread:
http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....1299363&page=7

AU XR6 VCT

ED GLI Classic
EVL BOS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-01-2013, 10:18 PM   #3
Nolz

Every couple of months I check ebay and the like. I've been doing this for over a year! NOTHING!!!! Can't find a damn thing for our car. Or the ones I do find are generic and look like ****.
Nolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-01-2013, 07:48 AM   #4
blatchie

The sports trim is nothing special. I have safe deploy lambswool on the front but I could not find anything for the back.You may need to go for custom seatcovers.
Old 13-03-2013, 10:58 AM   #5
5immo
Starter Motor

quick update, i ended up getting the front seat covers from thewetseat.com site. They fit the sport seat really well, just waiting for them to get the pattern for the rear seat so i can buy it should be May they said
5immo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post