Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 28-11-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
Ladiesman217
I can count to potato!

Default Suggestions: Start Page for Newbies.

Just as a suggestion because of how many re-post's, and same questions being asked over and over again, could there maybe be a start page for new members to read. Like having details of the site rules, how to navigate, how to use the search function etc.

A few different other forums I look at have this and I found it to be pretty useful. AFF is an easy forum to browse through etc (which is a plus), but alot of people dont realise the menu bar up top has everything you need basically.

Cheers, Wil.

Ladiesman217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-11-2008, 08:34 PM   #2
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Links please
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-11-2008, 12:43 AM   #3
Daymoe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Make a portal for the forum with the rules and commonly asked questions/answers etc, except have the forum redirect to www.fordforums.com.au/forum and for it to re-direct you, you have to scroll to the bottom and click I accept.

Though, that wouldn't stop you from just directly going to the forum URL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourbastard
ive got the weight gain bit mastered, Colonel Sanders is my personal trainer.

As to weight loss, nah, im a fat bastard and proud of it, im going to die from a massive heart attack, for theres nothing worse then lying around in hospital dying from nothing.
Daymoe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post