View Single Post
Old 15-03-2020, 06:14 AM   #1409
davenl5l
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Will the Holden brand survive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurotrash View Post
I knew they were on the lookout for another brand and they do have "City LDV' and are currently sharing the same showroom with 'City Holden'.

I know a guy I could ask, if it is true that they're picking up a Volkswagen franchise. Still not sure about SEAT though, that one doesn't seem to be correct. Volkswagen has said for years SEAT wouldn't be making a return to Australia and instead they would concentrate on Volkswagen and Skoda. If they do bring SEAT back, then they've kept that announcement quiet.

Solitaire already have two city Volkswagen dealerships here in Adelaide, suburbs of Medindie and Hawthorn and there is Southern Volkswagen down at Reynella, so a fourth city dealership seems a bit much, unless Solitaire are closing down one of their sites?
Solitair's vw workshop is over the road i can't see that happening plus city holdens workshop is a s***y tin shed down the road not a good image

Last edited by davenl5l; 15-03-2020 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Spelling