View Single Post
Old 19-04-2020, 03:00 PM   #62
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Ford Colours....Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBear View Post
Yep, I would never buy a black car, won't even consider looking at one.
The only time they look good is when totally clean and polished, and coming from QLD, their too damn hot.
Just my opinion mind you.

Cheers,
..I had a VC Commodore that was the opposite of black for a time before I saw sense and replaced it with my XE GL.

Oh dear ...Blue 202 decided to break a piston at 118,000 , gearbox mounting let go , rusted out the door skins , heater core went west , economy gauge quit and the dash creaked like a haunted house . Wore out tyres like a mongrel too . Was young and stupid and didn't know any better.. At the time Holden also had the Commie with a 4 cylinder four as well . My friend had that . Gutless is a compliment . We went to a golf tournament one time and I swear Paul changed down two gears every time we crossed over the centre line..What a rocketship that was. My car being white though it did have the advantage of not showing normal dirt as bad as many other colours .
Black would indeed be difficult to keep spotless and they tell me they're very hard to get spot on if a panel repair is required . Geez they look spectacular when everything is right though..

Last edited by roddy1960; 19-04-2020 at 03:08 PM.
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote