Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2020, 02:58 PM   #674
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx000 View Post
Could you please list say 6 of these ideas you claim were scoffed at and yet later adopted including who put them forward?
Lol, that old chestnut.

Its pretty obvious that you think this whole thing is a big non event, if you haven't noticed whats going on then i'd suggest its not from lack of comprehension but from ignorance.

I said a week ago that Schools would be closing early, This week I said maintaining mainstream education wouldn't be feasible, I said modified programs would be required, all the while Scomo, and Steve Marshall at my own State level said, Schools are staying open, your kids are safe, blah, blah, blah.
Well, Victoria closed early, NSW got into a back and forth with Scomo with the head of the NSW Education board coming out yesterday and said to cancel mainstream education, Marshall has backflipped and is closing early and if you read enough articles on it, chances are they wont be reopening in the same fashion as they are now, they'll be acting as Out of School Hours carers, exactly what I said would happen.
Why do I know this would happen, because I was at that coal face, listening to parents and Educators and came to a logical answer based on what I heard and what I felt as a parent should happen, all the while people like yourself telling us not to rely on Govco to make decisions for us...hello, no one was asking Govco to make the decision for us, we we're all well aware of how it should unfold, unfortunately it took them a while to catch on, all the while suggesting that super spreader in your household hang out with another 30 in their classroom...

Now, im off for the other half hour of my haircut...

Last edited by BENT_8; 26-03-2020 at 03:04 PM.
This user likes this post: