View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 06:08 PM   #32
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Driving record shows warning?

Being a school zone offence and being 14 over I don't think you'll be given much leniency unfortunately. Many would have you crucified (i.e mostly by the group preaching these days about kids being hurt or killed by cars travelling too fast near schools)

I did the same years ago…15 kp/h over in a school zone.. I hardly never drive during the times of the day that school zones are in operation (I'm usually at work) and no warning flashing lights.

Thought it was a 60 zone. Went on through, ticket in the mail 2 weeks later..Booked doing 55 …WTF?

Just copped the fine and points and always kept a look out for them from then on
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote