View Single Post
Old 28-03-2020, 04:18 PM   #114
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Marriage - Bliss or Prison?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor 57 View Post
I am reading this and seriously can't believe you blokes watch that ****

I am seriously hoping that there is some pussy-whipped blokes in here whose female partner are forcing them to watch this ****

If you are watching this **** of your own free will then you need to have your Man Card revoked

That is all
My wife does not watch it, but my nipper does, my nipper likes my comments on it all, I just got into the habit of watching things that she watch from a young child. you can never be to carful with what the TV may portray.
This show is all recorded and on fast forward, just to bag them.

Then there is another show that 3rd rate family's sit around making comments about TV shows, now that is the dregs, but the wife likes that but I can't stand the creeps.

The wife likes watching house renovations all the time, lucky I am retired, because coming home from work to see 3rd rate trades and fools would not of gone down well at all.

Hey I lived in the times of having only 2 TV Stations and they did not come on until mid day to say about 11.00 at night.
I watched shows like Dirty Harry and the nipper will not watch that, I press pause and call the nipper out, she does not want to see him punch bastards out, but I love stuff like that. remember the Magic roundabout or Magic Island I think it was called with John Hollywood Housin as some clown.

Last edited by mick taylor; 28-03-2020 at 04:29 PM. Reason: forgot to say a bit.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote