View Single Post
Old 30-07-2019, 12:26 PM   #56
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Will we ever beat cancer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMax View Post
No, I don't believe so.

It's not in the best interests of government, medical industry of drug companies. It's sad that it's like that, but money seems to rule too much.
I agree, when one starts looking into such things the more you find that and then it gets worse and worst the more you look into it all. that I was shocked.

A mate had Cancer and would of been dead long ago if he let the doctors have their way, but he was talking to a Russian doctor down the pub and said what to do and it's not a cure, but the cancer shrank and was keep at bay by drinking x amount of, I am no sure some sort of baking soda ? he would of been dead 10 years ago, he is RS now tho.

Their is so many drugs out their that are natural but they have to make synthetic forms of such to make patent so they can make big money on it all.

I believe that as the years go by their is more and more things made or in what we are eating and drinking now that will create even more cancer. Australian is way behind most of the world on many banned products and we have so much rubbish like 3 rate cheap nasty fluoride in our water, you can have natural fluoride nothing wrong with that for kids but it's totally worthless for adults, why the hell ! how could they get that so wrong ?

There are a lot more things that can be pointed out that is a disgrace that many doctors are to scared to point out and them that do are not listened to my the media, yes I was in a political party and I have talked to them going on about all such things at meetings.

Last edited by GasoLane; 30-07-2019 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Seriously? Godwins law already?
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote