View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 07:01 PM   #8
bathurst77
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: July Vfacts. Ford 3rd again

Why shameful? who are you to judge

90% of your home and office electronics and parts are now made in china and a lot of industrial hardware is too.
Chinese goods of 2020s ae not the same as the throw away rubbish of 1990. Their cars are rapidly catching up.

In the 60s japanese car were shameful junk.. Now, they make some of the best in the world. Maybe not the hypercar fastest, but t.he best to own and drive daily family commute

In the 1980s sth korean cars were a joke now hyundai and especially kia are making some very good cars (Carnival, stinger) and their suburban city cars and suvs are a very good buy too, unless your a sneering badge snob - hey its your money
Now thee chinese are rapidly catching up, they have changed from making ip stealing cut price copies of european and jjapanese car that would fall apart to making reasonable affordable cars good enough for commuter suburban get around starter car or 2nd family car

Not every one cares that my car is 0.1 second faster 0-100 or can corner at 100kph with mild oversteer. i dont care if it cant do over 150 where yours does 190. im only allowed to do 110. Not everyone cares if the neighbours will go wow hes doing well.

most people just want to get to work, do the shopping, run the kids about and maybe go away once or twice aa year. And they want a car that will do it safely, affordably comfortably and reliably.
As long as it keeps up in traffic, can sit on motorway at 110 and can get up the hills with no trouble its good enough. And in 2021 chinese cars are good enough for many|

I will spend my money on other things. I can always bank the savings and save to buy a nice old xb 351 to do up for sunny sundays
bathurst77 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: