View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 06:28 PM   #2
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride
Hi Matt,

Just looking at options for an AUII Fairmont Ghia, currently has standard brakes and have 18" T3 TS50 rims coming soon, how big would I be able to go that will fit under those rims (I was thinking Brembo 6 pot front + 4 pot rear plus discs to suit) and willing to spend a decent amount since they'll be for street + track use without going too over the top.

If you could throw up a few different options and prices that would be great, at most I'd be looking $4k or there abouts.

Ta,
Andrew.
Mate you have the right thinking cap on with this and i think those rims accept the kit you are inquiring on because the T series car came out with the brembo kit from memory.AP Racing kits are available from under $6000 but the rotor sizes are smaller but i think the calipers are more stronger.I can do a 6P355mm and 4P330 rear Brembo kit as mentioned with braided lines for about $6000 at the moment if your interested.If these are what you are after and if you require fitting then let me know and i will get some accurate pricing for you.
Sorry just noticed the 4K limit and what i would suggest is we go 4 piston on the front and run a BF XR8 turbo vented rear brakes which can be supplied for that amount.This kit will be similar to what the Typhoons run.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote