View Single Post
Old 30-03-2015, 10:20 AM   #45
Sam_Boss260
Have Boost, will use it..

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT0132 View Post
Bent 8…what is the name of the meds you are on?

When reading this thread, and many other things about this topic over the years, I can relate to a lot of the situations some people find themselves in and sometimes wonder if I too need help.

Mood swings. Doesn't take a much to set me off .
Have become aggressive in my behaviour
Mostly always have little or no patience
Worry about my kids or partner dying (although they are all in exceptionally good health)
Always do things in a hurry and panic when I'm late, or could be late, for something
Tend to take things personally when I'm normally pretty laid back
Worry that I won't be liked when I meet, or are introduced to, strangers
Avoiding social gatherings (not totally but if I can easily get out of a social event I will) .
Not getting quality sleep and always feeling tired.
Seem to never feel satisfied and the activities that most people enjoy (i.e like overseas holidays, seeing a concert of a favourite band) I wonder what the big deal is and don't get excited at all.

Background. 52 year old, twice married, twice divorced, now getting married again. Senior executive, comfortable life style , doing Ok financially, have 2 boys late teens. I'm in good heath and no real problems outside the ordinary things that folks go through.

Downside: Parents split when I was 8, my only sibling committed suicide when he was 21, knew 2 people killed at Port Arthur in 1996.
Thanks for sharing.

A few things ring true here for me also, hence my question earlier in the thread, of "how do you know when you are cross that line".

I just don't know if I'm just getting overloaded with things in my life right now, or if it that these things are just not making me happy any more. Hard to say. Maybe my life is just too complicated and cluttered right now.
Sam_Boss260 is offline   Reply With Quote