View Single Post
Old 13-03-2009, 06:35 PM   #27
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Me and Melissa are going to make a long weekend out of it, travel down on a thursday, drop the trailer and the coupe at the shop, book into a Cronulla motel, they said it will require a full day on Friday, so we just catch a train into circular key and take a ferry ride to taronga zoo for the day. Pick the trailer and coupe up saturday morning, and a slow ride home. Then i just know it has been done right, and after they have finnished with it, it will be at its peak. And they can give advice for future mods also, so we can get some more out of it when the time arrives. And what he has quoted me for a whole days work.....i cant argue with price against the reputation that these guys have. Dont worry Bruce....when its all over i will still buy a carton of bundy and cola and i will help you drink them. : : : OH....forgot, i will have to bring along me mate Neil, but dont worry, 3 drinks and hes finnished.
P.S
After quite a few emails to the states, i have finnally identified the carb on the coupe now. She is a Bo-Laws with a 750 base and it has been modified to flow to 935 CFM.Bo-Laws website I have the track/pro street carb number 4016-750hp. Bo-Laws in the states says that this carb is good to 600HP, any further i will have to go larger. And that came from the serial numbers on the carb. I was quite impressed with the service and the time it took to respond to my emails. Very profesional !!
And now going in the totaly opposite direction, I RANG PRO CARB AGAIN, and they sent my carb up today via courier.....guess what...THEY SENT THE WRONG CARB BACK !!!!!!! IDIOTS !!!! They will try again on Monday. :
1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM

Last edited by thunderoo; 13-03-2009 at 07:12 PM.
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote