Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2020, 07:33 PM   #512
CJR09
RPO 77

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by five 7 View Post
Your Govt might want to take a look at how we are getting through this in NZ, Total lock down of all the country from midnight tomorrow for a month, all employees qualify for $585 per week x12, issued in one lump plus a six month mortgage/interest freeze if you require. They are also talking about offering business loans over three years to keep them afloat, not a fan of Jacinda and co but they seem to be handling this well.
I cant even begin to try and explain the psychological effect this had on myself and family

Relief, Faith idk, a certain reassurance?

With the measures that have been put in place by the nz govco we should hopefully peak in 14-17 days time at about 2500 infected and with a bit of luck taper away from there

We have 500 respirators available in nz currently, i think the govco has essentially reverse engineered the situation to ensure the health system cannot be overwhelmed so kudos to them if that is indeed the case - only time will tell

Plenty of my clients have laid off or made redundant up to 80% of their work forces with so much business reliant on tourism

For the greater good we all hope to hit it running in a couple months time - those same clients however have also said it will be up to 2 yrs before they get back to any sort of normality due to a lack of confidence

Q: If you have tried to sell it three times now and it is still not sold, do you think it might be over-priced?

A: It is over priced - just like all the other falcon coupes for sale!!

4 users like this post: