View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 05:13 PM   #11
MY TY

My car is sharing the garage at the moment, with a blue-tongue lizard! It insists on coming in and I'm worried that I'm going to run over it - I like blue-tongues but not in the garage! I listened to a Police pursuit yesterday (scanner) and then watched it going through on the highway - it was a 2-door Mercedes and had been overtaking dangerously and exceeding the speed limit by 50 and over and the driver just would not stop. When it came past here, it looked pretty comical, it was doing 45 (stuck behind traffic) with two cop cars on its' tail and 4 more waiting down the road for it. It eventually turned into the Woolies carpark and they arrested two people. The best pursuit that I've heard was one that went for hours and hours and one of the cop cars ran out of petrol and when the pursuit entered a different zone, other cops took over - it was like a tag-team pursuit. I know, you all must be worried about the one that ran out of petrol but he did manage to limp into a petrol station. have fun, Trisha.
MY TY is offline   Reply With Quote