View Single Post
Old 23-05-2020, 04:02 PM   #31
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 
Default Re: 2022 Ranger and Everest ideas from CarExpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
Problem is these renders have used the image of the leaked clay, which might not even be the one they have used (cause i think they do a few proposals and choose 1 to move forward on), and stuck bits from other ford vehicles on to finish it off. It has the current US Ranger tailgate and taillights for example, while the Everest has the rear end from one of the US suvs. Maybe Expedition or Lincoln Navigator?

I hope they do look like that though. They are tough looking for sure.
Granted that these CGIs might be slightly off the mark but I'm sure that they point in the right direction.

Clearly, the role of an article like this is to increase website visits from the curious but perhaps it's also
a clever way to gauge feedback on future products without revealing too much actual substance,
it may be more about how we respond to details of engines and squarer styling cues.

I'm sure that Ford's project managers must smile when they see these types of articles,
it must be pleasing to see so many excited by the vehicles they're developing.

Last edited by jpd80; 23-05-2020 at 04:11 PM.
jpd80 is offline   Reply With Quote